Dial-up EFTPOS ideal for low to medium volume transactions
- EFTPOS improves your cash flow by making it easier for customers to pay you
- This low-cost and reliable dial-up EFTPOS is perfect for fixed location, face-to-face businesses
- Ideal for retail and service businesses whose customers want the convenience of paying via EFTPOS
- Customers typically spend more with EFTPOS payments than with cash
- Accepts Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Diners®1, and all Australian debit cards
- Same day settlement to a St.George settlement account, 7 days a week.
- Makes life easier for your customers by giving them a convenient payment option
- Reduces the amount of cash you need to hold
- Reporting for all EFTPOS transactions so you can track your incoming payments.
- Easy to set-up and connect
- Operates on a standard telephone line
- Get all the support you'll ever need from the 24/7 help desk
- Optional pre-authorisation and tipping.
- Additional services: earn extra revenue by selling virtual products (e.g. mobile phone recharge, tickets and subscriptions), and loyalty programs (e.g. Active Rewards, BarterCard)2
Call our payment solutions specialists on 1300 760 278 Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm (Sydney time)
How to apply
Call our payment solutions specialists
on 1300 760 278 Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm (Sydney time)
Conditions & fees apply
All applications for a St.George payment solution are subject to approval.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa Worldwide PTe Limited.
MasterCard and the MasterCard brand marks are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
American Express® is a registered trademark of the American Express Company.
Diners Club® is the registered trademark of Diners Club International Limited.
1 If you want to accept American Express or Diners Club, you'll need to enter a separate merchant agreement with these organisations.
2 To access additional services you'll need to enter a separate agreement with the third party provider of the service.
3Settlement must be performed by 9pm (Sydney time).