New Mobile Banking Apps
More features and greater flexibility to help you manage your finances on the go
iPhone 5s and iPhone 6:
Fingerprint logon - Extended simplified logon capability to include Fingerprint, available for any iPhone device with Touch ID.
Fingerprint logon has the same high level security as all authentication methods for Internet and Mobile Banking.
You will need to register your fingerprint on the mobile device, and set it up before accessing Mobile Banking using fingerprint logon.
Find out more
- Enhanced logon options including Simplified Logon using Security Number
- Check your account information, balances and transaction history
- Make transfers between your own accounts Pay Anyone
- Pay bills with BPAY® or add new payees and billers
- Locate your nearest St.George branch and St.George and Westpac ATMs
- MoneyMeter – view account balances at a glance without the need to log on to Mobile Banking
- View interest rates for Maxi Saver, Business Access Saver, DIY Super & Retirement Access Saver accounts
- Have better control of your accounts by registering for SMS & email alerts
- Business Banking Mobile (iPhone and Android only)
Information prepared in these screens does not take into account of your financial needs or individual circumstances. Before your first use of Mobile Banking, you should read the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs. Conditions of use apply.
Internet connection is required when using St.George iPhone Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. BlackBerry is a trademark of Research In Motion Limited (RIM) registered in the U.S. and other countries. BPAY® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.