New Mobile Banking Apps
The St.George mobile banking app lets you take your bank with you wherever you go. Easy, intuitive banking is only as far away as your device.
- Simplified Login – choose the way you want to logon
- 4 digit passcode
- Fingerprint Login – available on iPhone 5s, 6 and 6 Plus using iOS8
- Locate the nearest St.George branch or ATM
- Quick Balance – view up to 2 account balances at a glance without logging into mobile banking
- Schedule payments – future and recurring payments up to 24 months in advance
- Make payments to BPay Billers, Payees and existing overseas payees
- Pay to Mobile – make a payment to a mobile phone number
- Secure Code SMS – is sent to your mobile phone or nominated landline telephone to authenticate certain types of Mobile Banking transactions
- Quick Pay – you can choose up to 5 favourite payments that sit in the Quick Pay area, and you can pay your most favoured with one click.
Value added services
- Update your details or change your password
- Apply for credit cards, home loan or a personal loan or open a new account
- Activate your new credit or debit card - Services>Activate a card
- Travel notifications – tell us when you are going overseas so we can help protect your accounts while you are away – Services>Going overseas
- Set up SMS and email alerts to help you manage your accounts – Services>SMS and email alerts
- If you think you may have lost your debit or credit card but are unsure, put your card on hold for up to 15 calendar days – Services>Lost or stolen cards
Information prepared in these screens does not take into account of your financial needs or individual circumstances. Before your first use of Mobile Banking, you should read the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs. Conditions of use apply.
Internet connection is required when using St.George iPhone Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. BlackBerry is a trademark of Research In Motion Limited (RIM) registered in the U.S. and other countries. BPAY® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.