St.George Banking App for iPad
Secure, convenient and easy Mobile Banking wherever you are.
Banking on the move is even easier with the St.George Banking iPad® App.
With all of the features of Mobile Banking and so much more – you can manage your accounts, find and open a new account using one of our many product selectors, create a budget, find your nearest branch or ATM or use the in-built foreign exchange calculator when travelling overseas.
Access the most popular Internet Banking functions from your iPad® wherever you are, whenever you want for secure banking 24/7*. Whether you're at home, on a holiday or just out and about our banking apps are tailored for your convenience.
Features and benefits
- Enhanced logon options including Simplified Logon using Security Number
- Check your account information, balances and transaction history in real time
- Make transfers between your own accounts or to any bank account within Australia (also known as Pay Anyone), or Pay bills with BPAY®
- Make payments to friends with just their mobile number using Pay to Mobile Send money via Overseas Transfer in your chosen currency to an existing Payee
- Schedule future and recurring transfers up to 24 months in advance
- View eStatements and opt out of paper statements
- Find your nearest St.George ATM and/or branch via our locator
- Open a transaction account, savings account or Term Deposit
- Manage your credit card – activate your card, view your pending credit card purchases, pay off your balance, report your card lost or stolen, dispute credit card transactions and transfer other bank credit card and store card balances
- Change Security Number and Internet Password
- View interest rates for Maxi Saver, Business Access Saver, DIY Super & Retirement Access Saver accounts
- View interest earned for the last 2 financial years
- Increase Payee Limit from $5,000 to $100,000
- Apply for a personal loan or credit card
- Activate your debit or credit card
- Calculate and convert foreign currency using the Foreign Exchange converter
- Handy calculator and calendar widget which you can place where you want
- Have better control of your accounts by registering for SMS & email alerts
- Tell us of your overseas travel plans to help protect your accounts while you travel
Enjoy social media with the St.George Twitter feed – another way to contact us if you have a question or query
- Budget Planner – an easy to use tool to help you better manage your money.
- Open a Term Deposit, Complete Freedom. Maxi Saver or Express Saver savings account, straight through using Mobile Banking.
- Travelling overseas? – The travelling overseas checklist provides some great hints on how to plan your next overseas trip.
- Additional product selectors to help you choose a new Transaction account, Credit Card or Personal Loan.
How to download the St.George iPad App
You can download this Free app from iTunes, or visit the App Store on your iPad and search for St.George.
Mobile Banking is available to everyone who's registered for Internet Banking. You don't need any additional registration.
If you're already registered for Internet Banking simply visit www.stgeorge.com.au from your iPad and select the 'Mobile Banking' logon link.
Things you should know
We collect information on how you utilise the St.George iPad app to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. We don't collect information that identifies you unless you provide it.
Internet connection is required to download St.George mobile apps from iTunes or the App Store. Information is current at time of download and subject to change.
Before you begin using St.George Mobile Banking you should read the Internet Banking terms and conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs.
"Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc."
*Internet connection is required if you choose to access or download updates for these Features. Normal data charges apply. Please check with your mobile phone service or internet provider for details.
St.George Bank – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 Australian Credit Licence 233714.