Legal and tax advice
A good strategy starts with professional business advice
These days legal and taxation issues influence almost every aspect of a business. But it can be expensive to get professional advice every time you have a legal or accounting query.
That's why we provide our business customers with access to free online legal and taxation advice.
- Avoid excessive legal and accountancy fees
- Ask any question ranging from issues affecting your business to family law
- You'll be put in direct communication with a lawyer or accountant.
Free advice for a range of legal and taxation issues:
- Company law
- Business structures
- Trade practices
- Debt recovery
- Resolving business disputes
- Protecting business assets
- Industrial relations.
Accessing this service is easy, existing customers can access this service by sending a confidential email to Legal Access Services. The majority of queries we receive are resolved satisfactorily within the 3 free communications.
Legal and accountancy services are not provided by St.George. St.George accepts no responsibility for any advice provided by these third parties. Advice is available by email only.