Low Doc Home Loan
- Ideal for self-employed people or small business owners who don't have the required proof of PAYG income to apply for a standard home loan
- You can apply using simple documentation such as your last 12 months of Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- Choose a Fixed Interest Rate, a Variable Interest Rate or a combination of both for your Low Doc Home Loan
How to apply
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions:
- Residential Loan Agreement – General Terms and Conditions
- Loan Accounts – Charges for specific services and accounts, and
- Your welcome letter, which contains the loan offer and other information such as interest rates and fees.
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 133 800.
1 Other upfront fees and costs may apply.
2 The comparison rate is based on a loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term. WARNING: The comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
3 Additional payments of $10,000 each year can be made for Fixed Rate loans before break costs become payable.
4 Redraw requests are subject to our approval. Fees apply. For fixed rate loans, redraw is only available for loans fixed on or after 30 November 2009 up to a maximum of $10,000 or break costs may apply.
5 Where a fixed rate is selected, after the fixed rate period expires, the interest rate will revert to the relevant Standard Variable rate.