- Portfolio Loan is a flexible line of credit that combines your personal and investment finances into one loan
- Create up to 10 sub-accounts1 under your Portfolio Loan to organise your business, personal and investment borrowing
- Borrow up to 90% of your home’s value to make other investments and build assets – including shares, investment properties or even a new car.1
How to apply
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions.
- For Portfolio Loan, Portfolio Loan Agreement - General Terms and Conditions
- For Home Loans, Residential Loan Agreement - General Terms and Conditions
- Loan Accounts – Charges for specific services and accounts
- Transaction, Savings + Investment Accounts Banking Services Terms and Conditions + General Information
- Transaction, Savings & Investment Accounts - Fees & Charges and How to Minimise Them
- Your welcome letter, which contains your loan offer and other information such as interest rate and fees.
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 133 800.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa Worldwide PTe Limited.
1. Property value as determined by St.George. Generally, Lender’s Mortgage Insurance is required on loans above 80% of the value of the property offered as security.
2. A sub-account holder must be one or more of the Portfolio Loan borrowers. The remaining borrowers on the Portfolio Loan must be guarantors on that sub-account. Any Portfolio Loan borrower who is not a sub-account holder of a particular sub-account must guarantee that sub-account.
3. Subject to systems availability.
4. Other upfront fees and costs may apply.
5. Rate lock requests are subject to our approval. Fees apply.