Loans for businesses impacted by COVID-19 or the recent floods under the Government’s SME Recovery Loan Scheme.
The SME Recovery Loan Scheme provides support to businesses impacted by COVID-19 or the floods earlier this year.
Loans can be used to invest, buy commercial property or to acquire another business. Eligible customers may be able to refinance existing business loans1. Applications close 31 December 2021.
Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply.
1. Excludes facilities secured by residential property or facilities that are more than 30 days in arrears.
2. An interest rate premium may apply where a payment deferral period is selected. Interest will accrue during the period of the repayment deferral.
3. Depending on security offered and whether a repayment deferral applies. Security supporting these loans excludes residential property.
4. Other fees and charges apply.
5. Business must be located or operate within a relevant Local Government Area. Please refer to the Treasury website to confirm which areas are included as ‘Flood Affected Local Government Areas’ by the Federal Government under the scheme.