Business rewards credit card
Apply online now and receive an immediate response
- Earn 60,000 bonus Qantas or Amplify Points when you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases on your new Amplify Business card within 90 days from card approval.* Offer only for cards approved before 28th August 2019.
- $0 annual card fee for the first year^
Amplify Business features
Including Transit Accident Insurance, Business Inconvenience Insurance and Unauthorised Transaction Insurance1.
Simplified tax reporting
Export expenses directly into MYOB and BAS or download as an Excel file to make analysis of business transactions easy.
Earn uncapped points on business purchases including double points on international spending.
Choose between two rewards programs
Redeem Amplify Points2 for:
Rewards from a wide range of categories including appliances, gift cards, charitable donations, entertainment expenses and more
Domestic and international flights on a variety of major airlines, as well as accommodation, holiday packages and car hire through Amplify Travel3
Airline points or miles through Virgin Australia's Velocity program, Malaysia Airlines' Enrich program and Singapore Airlines' KrisFlyer program.
Redeem Qantas Points for:
Classic Award flights on Qantas and 35 partner airlines
Qantas and Jetstar Any Seat Award flights
Flight Upgrade Awards on eligible Qantas flights when available
Over 3,000 products, experiences and vouchers from the online Qantas Store.
Points earned per $1
|Overseas purchases||2 Amplify Points||1 Qantas Points|
|Australian purchases||1 Amplify Point||0.5 Qantas Points|
|Government payments||0.5 Amplify Point||0.25 Qantas Points|
Rates and Fees
How to apply
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions.
- Amplify Business Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions (for claim events prior to 1 October 2017)
- Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions (effective 1 October 2017)
- Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions
- Credit Card Accounts – Fees & Charges
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 133 800.
*Bonus points promotion Amplify Business: The respective bonus points promotions are available when you apply and are approved for a new Amplify Business credit card between 31st May 2019 and 28th August 2019, and spend the minimum amount of $4,000 on eligible purchases on an Amplify Business credit card within 90 days from card approval in one or more transactions. Eligible purchases do not include fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, BPAY, BPAY equivalent transactions, refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account. The bonus Amplify or Qantas Points will be added to your points balance within 90 days after you meet the eligible spend criteria. This offer does not apply for additional cardholders being added to an existing Amplify Business card facility. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards and customers who have held another Amplify Business credit card account within the last 12 months are ineligible for this offer. Qantas Points earned during a statement cycle are added to your Qantas Points balance on a monthly basis.
^Discounted annual card fee in first year promotion Amplify Business: The discounted first year annual card fee promotion is available when you apply and are approved for a new Amplify Business credit card between 31st May 2019 and 28th August 2019. The first annual card fee at the special promotional rate will be debited to your card account on your first transaction and the full annual card fee will be debited annually thereafter.
# Depending on your choice of rewards program, you can earn Amplify Points or Qantas Points on your eligible purchases.
1. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible St.George account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions / BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card Conditions of Use / Corporate Mastercard Principal Terms which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance.
2. The earning and redemption of Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Amplify Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You need a minimum of 3,000 Amplify Points before you can redeem any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.stgeorge.com.au.
3. The earning and redemption of Qantas Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies but for a limited time St.George Bank has arranged for this to be waived for the nominated Amplify Business cardholder with a new card who is not already a member and chooses to link their card to Amplify Qantas. For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/earningpoints or call 13 11 31.