Integrated EFTPOS 1i
EFTPOS 1i is a lightweight and fully featured integrated terminal that is powered by a cradle and allows Bluetooth portability whilst remaining integrated with your point of sale system.
Fast, easy payments
Accept purchases, offer cash out, issue refunds and add surcharges with immediate response with a contactless EFTPOS machine.
Integrate with your Linkly point of sale system and easily transact, manage stock and reconcile accounts saving time at the checkout for you and your customers.
Fees are based on the volume and value of transactions per month and can vary for each business type.
Every business is unique, so to ensure we inform you about the appropriate fees for your situation, contact us for a detailed quote.
How to apply?
Speak to one of our payment solution specialists. We'll be in touch within one business day.
Applications for payment solutions are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions, other fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
- EFTPOS Merchant Agreement: Terms & Conditions
- EFTPOS 1i Quick Reference Guide
- EFTPOS 1i Terminal User Guide
1. Settlement must occur to a St.George transaction account. St.George same day settlement is not available between 9:30pm and 11:59pm (Sydney time) for all EFTPOS 1 terminals and is not available between 9:30pm and 11:00pm (Sydney time) for all other terminal types. St.George same day settlement excludes UnionPay transactions. You can only settle a St.George issued EFTPOS terminal once within a 24 hour period. Settlement can take place 7 days a week. 365 days a year - subject to system availability. Settlement must be to a St.George business transaction account.
* See the Linkly accreditation list for compatible POS systems.
Different pricing structures apply to VISA and Mastercard debit card, eftpos and UnionPay transactions.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa International Pte Ltd.
American Express® is a registered trademark of the American Express Company.