- Utilise your credit card’s limits, interest free periods, and reward points*
- Manage your international suppliers on 1 platform allowing you to manage and track the entire supply chain process between you and your supplier; keeping you updated at every stage with email notifications
- Access competitive real time FX
- Purchase goods from overseas with confidence by knowing that none of your sensitive credit card information is disclosed to the supplier
- Access your Business Link account anywhere, anytime 24/7/365#
See how Business Link can help with international payments
This revolutionary way to pay helps manage your cash-flow and international supplier relationships, storing key documentation online for easy access anywhere, anytime.
Book an appointment with our team of skilled business bankers to discuss or log in below for existing clients.
How it works
The Buyer applies for Business Link. The international Supplier is invited by the buyer to apply for Business Link and join the buyer’s closed community with support in English and Mandarin.
Buyer submits a purchase order based on the Buyer and Seller's agreement formed outside of Business Link.
Supplier accepts purchase order. Supplier submits invoice, documents (Bill of Lading or Airway Bill) and payment claims.
Buyer authorises secure payment at competitive real time exchange rates.
Payment is sent to the Supplier's pre-registered account.
Buyer receives the goods.
How to apply
Book an appointment with our team of skilled business bankers.
* Subject to the terms of your credit card.
# Subject to system availability.
You should read the terms and conditions before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you:
This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider its appropriateness having regard to these factors before deciding to take up the product. St.George is not responsible for the supply (or monitoring the supply) of any goods or services from the Seller to the Buyer initiated through the Business Link platform. If there is a problem with the goods or services (including delivery), the Buyer must contact and resolve this with the Seller directly. St.George is a division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 and is the issuer of the Business Link Payments Service made available on Business Link.