See how Mobile Payway can help you and your business
- Ideal for smaller businesses and mobile workers out and about
- Get same day settlement to your nominated St.George bank account* giving you faster access to takings
- Take payments and issue refunds all on your mobile device
- No minimum monthly fees - only pay for the transactions you process (other fees may apply)
- Mobile PayWay is accessible on iPhone and iPad utilising iOS 7 and above (iPhone must be 4S or later) or Android smartphones or tablets (version 5 or above).
Simple secure payments
- Accept card payments up to a maximum limit of $7,500 per month
- Connect the secure card reader to your smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth.
Manage your business better
- View last 20 transactions on the go within the Mobile PayWay app
- Quickly and easily email receipts to customers
- Unique payment reference numbers for easier reconciliations and reporting
- Rechargeable card reader battery means you can process transactions for extended periods of time.
Improved cash flow
- Offer your customers more ways to pay by accepting debit and credit card payments
- Take payments and make refunds instantly
- Compatible with most card types (Mastercard®, Visa, eftpos and American Express® 2).
Support for multiple users
- Ability to assign multiple users to the one Mobile PayWay facility
- Each user has with their own password.
|Credit transaction fee||2.4% of each transaction amount|
|Debit transaction charge||$0.30 per transaction|
|Card reader fee||$100 for each card reader|
All of the above fees are GST inclusive. Additional fees apply; see our Terms and Conditions for details.
How to apply
To start, you'll need to provide details about:
- Your business type and structure
- Your estimated card sales
- The nominated St.George account you'd like to settle in (the account name must match your personal or registered business name)
Mobile PayWay Eligibility
Before you apply please review our eligibility criteria.
To be eligible for Mobile PayWay you must:
- Have a St.George bank account to receive your funds, the name of this account must match the applying registered business or personal name. If you do not have a St.George account, please contact us on 133 800 to open an account then return to this page.
- Be a permanent Australian resident (includes New Zealand citizens residing in Australia).
- Be 18 years or older.
- Not have had a merchant facility terminated by St.George or any other Australian financial institution within the last 12 months.
- Operate a business that is registered in Australia.
- Conduct face to face transactions with your customers (a debit or credit card must be inserted or swiped to process transactions).
- Not operate a business structure that is a trust or where the bank account provided is a Trust account.
Download the app
Card payments are accepted up to a maximum limit of $7,500 per month.
Mobile PayWay is designed for smartphones or tablets: iPhone or iPad utilising iOS7 and above (iPhone must be 4S or later), and Android™ smartphones or tablets using version 5 or above.
Mobile PayWay is only to be used for accepting payments within Australia.
Applications for Mobile PayWay are subject to approval. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request. Internet connection is required to use Mobile PayWay. Normal mobile data charges apply.
* Applies to transactions processed before 6pm (Sydney time). Settlement takes place 7 days a week, 365 days a year - subject to system availability. Settlement must be to a St.George account.
2 If you want to accept American Express, you’ll need to call 1300 363 614 to enter a separate merchant agreement with American Express.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
American Express is a trademark of American Express.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.