Mobile PayWay Eligibility
To be eligible for Mobile PayWay you must:
- Have a St.George bank account to receive your funds, the name of this account must match the applying registered business or personal name. If you do not have a St.George account, please contact us on 133 800 to open an account then return to this page.
- Be a permanent Australian resident (includes New Zealand citizens residing in Australia).
- Be 18 years or older.
- Not have had a merchant facility terminated by St.George or any other Australian financial institution within the last 12 months.
- Operate a business that is registered in Australia.
- Conduct face to face transactions with your customers (a debit or credit card must be inserted or swiped to process transactions).
- Not operate a business structure that is a trust or where the bank account provided is a Trust account.
|Credit transaction fee||2.4% of each transaction amount|
|Debit transaction charge||$0.30 per transaction|
|Card reader fee||$100 for each card reader|
All of the above fees are GST inclusive. Additional fees apply; see our Terms and Conditions for details.
Card payments are accepted up to a maximum limit of $7,500 per month.
Mobile PayWay is designed for smartphones or tablets: iPhone or iPad utilising iOS7 and above (iPhone must be 4S or later), and Android™ smartphones or tablets using version 4 or above.
Mobile PayWay is only to be used for accepting payments within Australia.