Our EFTPOS terminals
Accept payments at the counter or on the move with our lightweight, portable EFTPOS terminal.
- Simple pricing plans with no lock in contracts^1
- Fast, easy payments
- Same day settlement to your nominated St.George bank account2
- Suitable for retail shops, cafes and tradies.
Get in touch now and we’ll call you within one business day.
Take fast, seamless payments with an EFTPOS terminal that integrates with your Linkly Point of Sale system.
- Integrates with a range of Linkly Point of Sale systems
- Receive your daily business takings instantly
- Supports TruRating and Zip
- Take payments anywhere in store.
We’ll be in touch within 1 business day.
How to apply
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request.
1. Changes to Simple Pricing Plans are effective from the following month.
2. Settlement must occur to a St.George transaction account. St.George same day settlement is not available between 9:30pm and 11:59pm (Sydney time) for all EFTPOS 1 terminals and is not available between 9:30pm and 11:00pm (Sydney time) for all other terminal types. St.George same day settlement excludes UnionPay transactions. You can only settle a St.George issued EFTPOS terminal once within a 24 hour period. Settlement can take place 7 days a week, 365 days a year - subject to system availability. Settlement must be to a St.George business transaction account.
^To be eligible for the Simple Pricing Plan you must hold and settle into a St.George business transaction account in the same name as the Merchant Facility. Not available for use outside of the indirect tax zone. One terminal per Simple Pricing Plan, per Merchant and available for EFTPOS 1 products only.
* See the Linkly accreditation list for compatible POS systems.
Different pricing structures apply to VISA and Mastercard debit card, eftpos and UnionPay transactions.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa International Pty Ltd.
American Express® is a registered trademark of the American Express Company.