BT Super for Life
Superannuation made easy with BT Super for Life
Sometimes it is best to get the help of a professional, so St.George has partnered with BT Super for Life to help you sort out your super.
- Super and everyday banking together
- Intelligent investment options with award-winning performance1
- Simple fee structure
- Easy consolidation of your super2
- Turn credit card points into super
- Flexibility and easy management
- Easy to set up
- Pre-approved life insurance cover with no forms or medicals to complete3
- Tax effective life insurance paid directly from your BT Super for Life account4.
This information has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this you should, before acting on this information, consider its appropriateness, having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs.
* This amount hasn't been determined for the financial year before this information was issued. It has been included as an estimate of what the indirect cost ratio may be for the 2013/2014 financial year. Additional fees and costs may apply. Please refer to the ‘Fees and Costs’ section of the BT Super for Life Additional Information Booklet.
1 Advance Asset Management manages the BT Super for Life Lifestage funds and is Money magazine’s Best Fund Manager for 2012 and 2013.
2 There is no charge for accepting any rollovers, but before requesting a rollover, you should check with your other fund/s to see if there are any exit fees for moving your benefit, or other loss of benefit (e.g. insurance cover). There may be limited circumstances where your employer is not required to accept your Choice of Superannuation fund form, e.g. If you have already exercised Super Choice in the last 12 months.
3 An exclusion applies for any claim related to a pre-existing medical condition you have when you open your BT Super for Life account.
4 The taxation position described is a general statement and should only be used as a guide. It does not constitute tax advice and is based on current tax laws and their interpretation. Your individual situation may differ and you should seek independent professional tax advice on any taxation matters.
BT Funds Management Limited ABN 63 002 916 458 is the issuer of interests in the BT Super for Life which is a part of Retirement Wrap ABN 39 827 542 991, RSE R1001327. You can download a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Financial Services Guide (FSG), or obtain a copy by calling 1300 653 553, or visit any St.George branch. You should obtain and consider the PDS and FSG before deciding whether to acquire, continue to hold or dispose of interests in the Fund. An investment in BT Super for Life is not an investment in, deposit with or any other liability of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (Westpac), St.George Bank, BankSA, or Bank of Melbourne (which are Divisions of Westpac), or any other company in the Westpac Group. It is subject to investment risk, including possible delays in repayment of withdrawal proceeds and loss of income and principal invested. Neither Westpac nor any other company in the Westpac Group has issued, stands behind or otherwise guarantees the capital value or investment performance of BT Super for Life.
Novel and innovative features of the BT Super for Life product are the subject of Australian Innovation Patent No. 2011101184.