Terms and Conditions
Before using Business Banking Mobile please read the following Terms and Conditions:
Please note: Words in italics have the same meaning as explained in Meaning of words in the St.George Business Banking Online Product Disclosure Statement.
- Each time you use St.George Business Banking Mobile, these Terms and Conditions and those in the St.George Business Banking Online Product Disclosure Statement apply.
- Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the St.George Business Banking Online Product Disclosure Statement, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- St.George Business Banking Mobile is a special and an additional feature of St.George Business Banking Online. It is not a stand-alone product. Business Banking Mobile is available only to registered users of Business Banking Online. No other specific registration is required.
- Not all mobile devices may be capable of accessing and using St.George Business Banking Mobile. You are responsible for using, having or obtaining a compatible mobile device in connection with any use of the service. St.George is not responsible for:
- Any ability of a mobile device to access the service or
- Any loss or damage to a mobile device resulting from your access or use or attempted use of St.George Business Banking Mobile.
- If you travel outside of Australia you may still have access to St.George Business Banking Mobile. You should check with your telephone communications provider that the mobile device will be able to use relevant network in those countries in which you are travelling. St.George is not liable for any additional costs you incur.
- Any conditions of use and charges relating to a mobile device are your responsibility.
- You will use your Business Banking Online User ID and Business Banking Online Passwordto log on your Business Banking Mobile.
- Not all Business Banking Online services and features are available via St.George Business Banking Mobile. Users can only perform the following tasks:
- View limited account information and transaction history;
- Users with a Digital Certificate with authorise access, can complete transfers between accounts in their BBO profile as permitted under the St.George Business Banking Online Product Disclosure Statement. Any transfer to or from a Foreign Currency account can only be processed at the carded exchange rate for the day. The transfer must be created and submitted within the same St.George Business Banking Mobile session. Transfers cannot be future dated or scheduled in advance and can only be made from accounts that do not require more than 1 user to authorise the payment.
- View their Mobile Payment History
- St.George Business Banking Mobile is only available to registered users of St.George Business Banking Online that have accepted the St.George Business Banking Online and Payment Services Product Disclosure Statement.
- St.George Business Banking Mobile is subject to system maintenance and availability.