You have 14 days to decide what you'd like to do with your Term Deposit. You can choose from 3 options:
Review and renew
Simply select a new term and rate and how you want your interest paid. You may also be eligible for a bonus rate1. You can also add more funds, make a withdrawal or close your account.
Leave to renew
If you choose not to give instructions, your account will automatically renew on the same term and interest payment frequency at the standard interest rate applicable at maturity.
Withdraw or Close
You can withdraw some of your funds (down to the last $1,000) and have them paid directly into an Australian bank. Alternatively, if you wish to close your account, visit us in branch or call 13 33 30.
If you need your funds earlier (prior to maturity), you’ll need to give 31 days’ notice (except in cases of hardship). An interest rate adjustment will normally apply.
Once it has matured you have 14 days to renew or manage your Term Deposit
1. Log onto Online Banking and select your Term Deposit.
2. If you want to make changes, select your new term and rate.
3. Choose whether to renew or close your account and confirm your changes.
1. Special or bonus rates apply for a single term. Higher or lower rates may apply for subsequent terms. You must provide a minimum of 31 days’ notice to access funds prior to maturity (except in cases of hardship). If the deposit or any part of it is withdrawn early, an interest rate adjustment will normally apply.
2. Subject to system availability. Internet connection is required in order to access Internet Banking and the Mobile Banking App, Standard call or data charges apply.