80k Bonus Qantas Points
Amplify Signature Card
80k Bonus Qantas Points*
80k Bonus Qantas Points when you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases on a new card within 90 days of card approval. Limited time only.*
Reduced annual card fee
Reduced annual card fee of $179 in the first year, currently saving you $100. Limited time only.#
2 lounge passes
Enjoy 2 complimentary lounge passes.4
Overseas travel insurance
On trips up to 6 months which may include your spouse and/or dependent children, including medical expenses, unexpected cancellation and rental vehicle excess when you satisfy the eligibility criteria.2
Use complimentary extended warranty insurance on purchases for up to 12 months on the manufacturer's expressed Australian warranty, plus a price guarantee cover of up to $300 on eligible purchases in Australia. If you find it cheaper within 21 days, you can claim the difference, where the difference is at least $75 (term, conditions, limits and exclusions apply).2
Birthday bonus points
Within 4 weeks of your birthday, receive an additional 10% of the points earned in the last 12 months.6
Key rates and fees
- Reduced annual card fee of $179 in the first year (usually $279). New cards only#
- 0.75 Qantas points for every dollar spent on eligible purchases.1
- 19.74% p.a. variable interest rate on purchases
- 21.49% p.a. variable interest rate on cash advances (fee applies)
- 0% p.a. for 6 months on balance transfers requested at new card application.^ Rate then switches to variable cash advance rate. Interest free days don't apply to cards with outstanding balance transfers.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply. This card is issued as a Visa card.
Switches, upgrades, or Westpac Group staff are ineligible. This promotion may be varied or withdrawn at any time and is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
Before making a decision, please read these documents to ensure you're aware of all fees, charges and interest rates.
*Bonus points promotion: The respective bonus points promotions are available when you apply and are approved for a Amplify Signature credit card between 24th January 2019 and 22nd May 2019, and spend the minimum amount of $4,000 on eligible purchases on the card within 90 days from card approval. Eligible purchases do not include BPAY or BPAY equivalent transactions, fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, refunds, balance transfers debited from the card account, government fees and ATO payments. Existing customers who currently hold a Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card issued by St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA, or who have held one in the last 12 months, are not eligible for this offer. The bonus points will be credited to your points balance within 12 weeks after the eligible spend criteria is met.
#Discounted First Year Fee: The discounted first year annual card fee promotion is available when you apply for a new Amplify Signature credit card between 24th January 2019 and 22nd May 2019. The first annual card fee at the reduced rate will be debited from your card account on your first transaction and the full annual card fee, will be debited annually thereafter. Credit criteria, fees and charges apply.
^Balance Transfer Promotion: Available when you apply and are approved for a Amplify Signature credit card between 24th January and 22nd May 2019, and request at card application to transfer balance(s) from up to 3 non-St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The rate will apply to balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 80% of your approved available credit limit) for the promotional period, unless the amount is paid off earlier. Card activation will trigger the processing of the balance transfer. At the end of the promotional period, the applicable variable cash advance rate will apply to any outstanding transferred balance(s). We will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). Interest free days do not apply to credit cards with balance transfers.
1. Rewards Points: The earning and redemption of Qantas Points is subject to the .. For example: payments to the Australian Taxation Office, cash advances, balance transfers, BPAY and BPAY equivalent transactions do not earn Reward Points. You do not receive points if your card account is in arrears for 2 consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances.
Amplify Qantas: You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points.
2. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 2227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible St.George account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance.
4. Amplify Rewards and Amplify Qantas are separate rewards programs that each offer airport lounge passes. Cardholders are only eligible for lounge passes offered for their selected rewards program and conditions apply. Lounge passes are subject to expiry. Priority Pass is offered to Amplify Rewards Cardholders, who must enrol via amplify.stgeorge.com.au. For full details visit prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.cfm. Qantas Club Lounge Invitations is offered to Qantas Rewards Cardholders who must enrol via amplify.stgeorge.com.au. Access and use is subject to Qantas Club Rules. For full terms and conditions visit qantas.com/qantasclub and some exclusions apply.
Priority Pass Card member lounge: To enrol go to info.stgeorge.com.au/amplify/signature. Lounge usage in excess of two visits and all guest visits will be charged directly to your Amplify Signature Credit Card at the visit fee of US$27 per person, per visit. The first two visits within each twelve month membership period are complimentary to the primary Cardholder only, after which every visit would be charged as per the prevailing rates; currently US$27 per person. Any accompanying guests will be charged US$27 per visit, which will be automatically charged to the Cardholder’s Amplify Signature Credit Card. The date of each visit determines which year of membership the visit is allocated to. Unused visits cannot be carried forward to the following year of membership. The number of free visits will be reset to two per each 12-month period. Renewal terms and conditions are at the discretion of Priority Pass Ltd. For full details visit Priority Pass website at prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.cfm.
5. Amplify Travel gives you access to most major domestic and international airlines within and from Australia and their connecting partner airlines. As with booking through a travel agent, in certain circumstances seats may not be available on the airline or flight of your choice at the time you wish to travel. Terms and conditions apply. For further details call Amplify Travel on 1300 489 586.
6. Birthday bonus is calculated over a period of 12 months, on the number of Amplify Points or Qantas Points (excluding bonus points) as applicable, earned on Amplify Signature Card purchases from the day of the Account Owner’s birthday to the day prior to the Account Owner’s birthday, other than the first Birthday bonus which will be calculated from the day of Card approval to the day prior to the Account Owner’s birthday. The Amplify Signature Card Account Owner will receive ten percent of the points earned during the Birthday bonus calculation period which will be credited to the Amplify Rewards or Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership Account as applicable, within 4 weeks of the Account Owner’s birthday. For Joint accounts the first listed Account Owner’s birthday is used for the calculation. The Birthday bonus can be accessed by all Account Owners.
7. Any offers through Visa Luxury Hotel Collection are valid at participating properties and Visa Signature cardholders in the Australia/Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa (APCEMEA) regions. Offer is only valid when you pay with a valid and eligible Visa card. Best Available Rate applicable. Not applicable on discounted rates or combined with other offers at time of enquiry/booking. One daily breakfast per person during stay. Excludes all applicable taxes, services, gratuities and charges, and must be a valid and eligible Visa card. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. All reservations are subject to availability at time of confirmation. Visa and participating properties reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions of this offer. For updated list of participating properties, please visit www.visaluxuryhotels.com or call Visa Concierge for details.
© 2019 St.George - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.