A St.George home loan expert will contact you at your preferred time.
How to apply
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions:
- For Portfolio Loan, Portfolio Loan Agreement - General Terms and Conditions
- For Home Loans, Residential Loan Agreement – General Terms and Conditions
- Loan Accounts – Charges for specific services and accounts
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 33 30.
1. Property value as determined by St.George. Generally, Lender’s Mortgage Insurance is required on loans above 80% of the value of the property offered as security.
2. A sub-account holder must be one or more of the Portfolio Loan borrowers. The remaining borrowers on the Portfolio Loan must be guarantors on that sub account. Any Portfolio Loan borrower who is not a sub-account holder of a particular sub-account must guarantee that sub-account.
3. Subject to systems availability.
4. Other upfront fees and costs may apply.
5. Advantage Package annual fee of $395 applies, other fees may be payable. The fee savings apply for the duration of the package. Contact St.George to see if you are eligible to receive Advantage Package benefits.
6. Rate lock requests are subject to our approval. Fees apply.
There may be tax consequences arising from this promotion for our business customers and rental property investors. This is not taxation advice. Customers should seek independent taxation advice on any taxation matters.
St.George Bank – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.