Customers should be aware of the following when considering a Portfolio Loan…
- The Portfolio Loan has no set repayment term and is repayable on our request.
- You will not repay your loan over time by paying the minimum monthly payments. The minimum monthly payments you will need to make will typically only cover your interest, certain fees and charges. To repay your loan, you should also make additional payments on a regular basis.
Visit Portfolio Loans for more information.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions:
- Residential Loan Agreement - General Terms and Conditions
- Loan Accounts - Charges for specific services and accounts
- Portfolio Loan Agreement - General Terms and Conditions
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The general information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this general information, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 33 30.
There may be tax consequences arising from this promotion for our business customers and rental property investors. This is not taxation advice. Customers should seek independent taxation advice on any taxation matters.
St.George – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714. (03/12).