Credit Card Protect
Please note Credit Card Protect is no longer sold. The information on this product is for existing Credit Card Protect policy holders.
Helps make your credit card repayments if you can't
- Helps meet your repayments if you unexpectedly lose your job, of if you can't work because of sickness, injury or disease
- It also helps pay the outstanding balance owing on your credit card up to $50,000 if you pass away
- Premiums are automatically debited from your credit card and will appear on every monthly statement that has a balance outstanding.
With St.George Credit Card Protect your repayments can be covered if anything unexpected happens
- Credit Card Protect helps you meet your credit card repayment obligations if you unexpectedly lose your job, become sick, have an accident, or if you pass away
- Benefits are paid directly to your credit card in the event of a claim
- If you die, we will pay the outstanding balance owing on your Credit Card as at the date of your death, up to $50,000.
This information is current as at 1 September 2018. St.George Personal Credit Protect and Credit Card Protect are issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as Swann Insurance (who issues the Involuntary Unemployment cover and the Disablement cover) and Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157 (who issues the Death cover). St.George – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 distributes the insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance. Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited is a subsidiary of the Bank. This information is general only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, which can be obtained by calling 1300 657 382, to see if this insurance is right for you.
(c) St.George – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 ACL 233714