Home and Contents Insurance
Save 10% off your annual premium for the first year when you purchase a policy online and enter the promotional code COVER. Plus, save another 10% when you combine home and contents at the same address under the one policy
- Cover for a wide range of events – storms, floods, fire, theft and more
- Sum insured safety net in case repair or replacement costs are higher than expected# – for peace of mind
- Includes emergency accommodation – if your home becomes unliveable
- 24/7 claims support – we’ll do whatever we can to help in your hour of need and support you every step of the way as you rebuild and recover
- To get an idea of how much cover you may need, visit stgeorge.com.au/calculators.
Cover is subject to your application for insurance being accepted.
*For eligible policies purchased between 12am AEDT on 01/02/2017 and 11:59pm AEDT 31/03/2017, up to the maximum value of $5,000. Promotion opens 12am AEDT on 01/02/17 and closes 11.59pm AEDT on 31/03/2017. Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Westpac Group employees and contractors are not eligible to enter. To enter the promotion, successfully purchase a policy under any of the following St.George products: St.George Home and Contents Insurance, St.George Landlord Insurance and St.George Motor Insurance (each an “Eligible Policy”). Winners are drawn daily at random at 11am at Level 13, 2 Market St Sydney 2000. Winners notified in writing or via phone and their names will be published in the Public Notices section of The Australian Newspaper on 10/02/17, 24/02/17, 10/03/17, 24/03/17, and 07/04/17. The promoter is Westpac General Insurance Limited, ABN 99 003 719 319. Authorised under trade promotion permits: ACT Permit No: TP 17/00115, SA Permit No T17/111, NSW Permit No LTPS/17/11114.
#Safety net of between 5% and 30% of your sum insured, depending on your type of cover.
Home and Contents Insurance is issued by Westpac General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319 (except workers compensation cover where applicable). St.George – a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) distributes the insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the Product Disclosure Statement, to see if this insurance is right for you.
Product Disclosure Statements (PDS)
- Home and Contents Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (applicable to policies initially issued on or after 26 October 2015)
- Home and Contents Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (Prepared 21 September 2013) (applicable to current policies last renewed before 28 December 2015)
- Home and Contents Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (Prepared 21 September 2013) and Supplementary Product Disclosure Statement (applicable to current policies last renewed on or after 28 December 2015)
Key Facts Sheets (KFS)
- Home Building Essential Care KFS (PDF 187kb)
- Home Contents Essential Care KFS (PDF 212kb)
- Home Building Quality Care KFS (PDF 188kb)
- Home Contents Quality Care KFS (PDF 212kb)
- Home Building Premier Care KFS (PDF 187kb)
- Home Contents Premier Care KFS (PDF 212kb)
Financial Services Guide (FSG)