Affected by storms
Times like these can be extremely hard, so we'd like to offer help with your financial commitments. That way, you can concentrate on the more important issues at hand.
1800 629 795
If you have been affected by the recent storms to hear how we can assist call
Disaster Relief Package*
If you need financial help or additional support, our Disaster Relief Package offers St.George customers the following assistance:
- If you have a St.George home loan, you may apply to defer repayments for up to three months.
- Affected businesses with existing loans can defer loan repayments for up to three months.
- You may also apply to defer repayments to your card for up to 90 days.
- Should you wish to purchase replacement goods, you may apply for a personal loan at a discounted interest rate with no establishment fee.
- Early access to current Term Deposits^
- You can also defer repayments using our on-line hardship form (Note: On 'Other' section of the form, only detail required is postcode). We will confirm your request via letter or phone call.
Do you have St.George Home and Contents Insurance or Landlord Insurance?
We’d also like to let you know that St.George Home and Contents Insurance and Landlord Insurance* covers <disaster>. Home and Contents Insurance customers also have access to emergency accommodation.
To make a claim, please contact us
*Conditions and other fees and charges may apply. ^You need to give 31 days’ notice before accessing a Term Deposit, unless you qualify for immediate access under our Hardship Policy. #St.George Home and Contents Insurance and Landlord Insurance are subject to conditions, exclusions and limits on cover which are explained in the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) available at stgeorge.com.au. New policies do not provide bushfire and flood cover for at least 7 days, storm cover for 48 hours and cyclone cover for 5 days from commencement (longer exclusion periods may apply during natural disasters). Insurance issued by Westpac General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319 (except Workers Compensation cover where applicable). St.George Bank – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 distributes the insurance but does not guarantee the insurance. © St.George Bank – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.