Am I eligible?
You'll need a written rental agreement with tenant/s stating the terms of a lease, rental figure and bond amount for either:
- An investment property leased by tenants, or
- A holiday home for let for casual rentals.
- Before applying for Landlord Insurance, you should read our Financial Services Guide (FSG) (PDF 236kb) and the St.George Landlord Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) (PDF 1mb), (applicable to new policies issued on or after 26 October 2015)
- The FSG is designed to help you to decide whether to use the financial services we offer for Landlord Insurance.
- The PDS describes the features, benefits, terms and conditions that apply to Landlord Insurance and is designed to help you to decide if this insurance is right for you.
You can access our FSG (PDF 236kb) and the Landlord Insurance PDS (prepared 11 August 2015) (PDF 1mb) for Landlord Insurance online.
In addition, you can request a paper copy of the FSG and PDS by calling 13 33 30 between 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday, AEST.
By continuing, you:
- agree that you can access our FSG and the PDS for Landlord Insurance online and been given the opportunity to read, save and print the FSG and PDS; and
- agree to the terms and conditions for Landlord Insurance set out in the PDS.