A St.George SuperCheck takes the time and effort out of discovering how much super you have and where it is. Best of all it only takes a matter of seconds. So what are you waiting for?
In order to access St.George SuperCheck, you need to be registered for online banking. Once you are a customer of BT or St.George, you will be able to register for online banking and access St.George SuperCheck. BT and St.George are part of the Westpac Group.
Once your SuperCheck is complete, you can choose to open a BT Super for Life account.
St.George and BT give you access to your bank and super accounts together. BT and St.George are part of the Westpac Group.
- Manage your super right alongside your everyday St.George banking.
- Flexible investment options. Our lifestage funds automatically adjust according to age. Or, choose your own mix from our menu.
- Automatic Insurance# that gives you the potential to increase your level of cover within 90 days if you wish. Or, customise to suit your needs.
- Benefits Now - access to great deals and discounts on everyday items.
1. When you open a BT Super for Life Super Account you will automatically receive low cost, pre-approved cover for Death and TPD (some eligibility criteria and age restrictions apply). Cover is subject to a pre-existing conditions exclusion. Other exclusions may also apply. Please refer to the BT Super for Life Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and the Insurance in your Super section of the Additional Information Booklet for more information.
This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and so you should consider its appropriateness having regard to these factors before taking any step.
St.George SuperCheck involves a search for superannuation being undertaken by BT Funds Management Limited ABN 63 002 916 458, AFSL No. 233724 (BTFM), the trustee and issuer of interests in BT Super for Life, which is a part of Retirement Wrap ABN 39 827 542 991. A PDS for BT Super for Life can be obtained by calling 1300 653 553 or by visiting bt.com.au or any St.George branch. You should obtain and consider the PDS before deciding whether to acquire, continue to hold or dispose interests into BT Super for Life. BTFM is a member of BT Financial Group - A Division of the Westpac Group.
An investment with BT Financial Group is not an investment in, deposit with or any other liability of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (Westpac) or any other company in the Westpac Group. It is subject to investment risk, including possible delays in repayment of withdrawal proceeds and loss of income and principal invested. Westpac and its related entities do not stand behind or otherwise guarantee the capital value or investment performance of an investment with BT Financial Group.
Before requesting a rollover, you should consider where your future employer contributions will be paid (if your employer contributions are currently being paid to another fund) and check with your fund(s) to determine whether there are any fees, including exit or withdrawal fees, for moving your benefit, or other loss of benefits (e.g. insurance cover), noting that you may not receive the same type or level of benefits after the rollover. If you have a pre-existing medical condition you may not receive a benefit for a death or disability claim. Please check to see if you are covered before submitting your application.