Invest with Advance
At Advance we investigate deeper, further and for longer
The search for sustainable performance across all market conditions demands the constant, rigorous and disciplined investigation of both new and existing investment options – and of the people who manage them.
As a 'manager of managers', the investment team at Advance can make an expert, unbiased selection from the best available investment managers in the market. When investigating a manager, we investigate deeper, further and for longer, to create a range of quality investment solutions for investors.
When choosing a manager, we review such factors as:
- their investment style and process,
- the risk management controls they have in place,
- their investment management experience,
- past performance, and
- their potential to add long-term value.
Through Advance, investors can access this manager of managers' process in three ways:
- Diversified Multi-Blend Funds that blend different specialist managers across the major asset classes to create diversified funds with a specific risk/return profile (from defensive through to high growth).
- Single Manager Sector Funds that offer access to high quality specialist managers (such as Mellon and MIR) usually only accessible to high net worth or institutional investors.
- Sector Multi-Blend Funds that combine a number of different managers specialising in a certain asset class (e.g. Australian shares, international shares, property, bonds, etc).