St.George Asset Access offers a way to use the equity in your home or investment property to maximise your investment power and diversify your investment portfolio with St.George Margin Lending.
St.George Asset Access has been developed specifically to help customers with equity in their property to diversify and grow their investments with St.George Margin Lending.
St.George Asset Access allows you to nominate a portion of your approved Portfolio Loan credit limit (available equity) as security for a margin loan. With St.George Asset Access however, these pledged funds will not be drawn from your Portfolio Loan, so you won't be incurring any additional interest on your Portfolio Loan, you will only pay interest on your Margin Lending facility.
How to Apply
Customers with existing St.George Portfolio Loan and St.George Margin Loan must
Customers with existing St.George Portfolio Loan must
- Our Guide to St.George Margin Lending
- The St.George Margin Lending Margin Loan Product Disclosure Statement;
- The St.George Margin Lending Facility Agreement and the CHESS explanation, the Supplementary risk disclosure statement and Privacy disclosure and consent (PDF 221kb);
- The St.George Margin Lending Financial Services Guide
Customers with existing St.George Margin Loan must
- Complete the St.George Portfolio Loan application form
- Read the Asset Access Terms and Conditions
- Complete the Asset Access Application
Please lodge your application either with your Financial Adviser or Mortgage Broker or contact us on 1300 731 121 for information on how to lodge your application directly.