A St.George Margin Lending facility offers a Savings Gearing plan that makes it easy to establish and maintain a long-term savings and investment strategy.
Using your existing investment portfolio or cash as security, you can make regular investments every month with loan advances from your borrowed funds. You can also supplement your monthly investment with contributions of your own.
Savings Gearing is ideal if you want to:
- smooth out the 'highs and lows' of market movements
- 'drip feed' your investment funds over time
- avoid the pressures of trying to 'time the market'
- build a geared investment portfolio
Savings Gearing - Getting Started
- Complete the Savings Gearing Application (PDF 126kb)
- Complete the Managed Fund Standard Transfer Form (PDF 189kb) if you wish to use your existing managed fund investments as part of your savings gearing strategy
- Return your completed forms to St.George Margin Lending
- Read the St.George Margin Lending Facility Agreement (PDF 221kb)
- Read the St.George Margin Lending Margin Loan Product Disclosure Statement
- Read the St.George Margin Lending Financial Services Guide
- Complete and return the following to St.George Margin Lending: