Manage your Global Currency Card
New travel money card now available.
Find out more about the Worldwide Wallet.
The Global Currency Card is no longer for sale.
Existing Global Currency Card customers can continue to use their product as normal.
Checking your balance
The easiest way to check your Global Currency Card’s balance is to logon to Internet or Mobile Banking and then select your account from your account dashboard. You can also check your balance by signing in to the Global Currency Card App or portal.
Transferring your funds/closing your account
Want to transfer your funds out of your travel money account and/or ready to close your account?
- Logon to Internet Banking, select your Global Currency Card account and click ‘Reorder wallets’ or ‘Close your account’.
- This will take you to the Global Currency Card portal where you will need to click the ‘FUNDS REDEMPTION’ tab and follow the instructions to transfer your funds and/or close your account.
If you know your Global Currency Card portal details, you can also sign in directly via gcc.stgeorge.com.au.
Please note, you won’t be able to use the St.George Bank Mobile Banking app or Global Currency Card App to transfer your funds or close your account.
Topping up your Global Currency card
It's quick and easy to reload the money card (reload fees apply):
- Load funds instantly through Internet or Mobile Banking when you select your Global Currency Card as a "To" account
- Load funds from another Australian Financial Institution using the BSB and account number associated with your card, located on the back of your card
- Use BPAY® by entering the BPAY® Biller Code 208637, then enter your customer reference number which is which is the 13 digit number on the back of your card
- If using another Australian Financial Institution, load before you go, so you will not have any problems setting up a new payee or biller when you are overseas
Lost or stolen cards and assistance
Please contact us straight away if your card is lost or stolen:
- 1300 277 103(within Australia, 24/7)
- If overseas, contact St.George, by calling +61 2 9155 7803(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Online at www.stgeorge.com.au/globalcurrencycard and select "Manage your Account", enter login details, "Manage Account", "Cards" and select lost/stolen card number to report lost/stolen
- Through the Global Currency Card app and select "Manage Account", "Cards" and select lost/stolen card number to report lost/stolen
What if I have money left on the card when I return from my trip?
You can keep using your card in Australia to either shop online or make fee-free cash withdrawals from your Australian Dollar wallet from any St.George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA or Westpac ATM. Alternatively, complete the account closure form available at gcc.stgeorge.com.au.
Active and manage your Global Currency Card
Things you should know:
Information is current as at 4 December 2020. You should read the Global Currency Card Product Disclosure Statement before making a decision and consider whether this product is appropriate for you. This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider its appropriateness having regard to these factors before deciding to acquire this product. You must be 16 years or older and have an Australian residential address to be eligible for this product.
St.George Bank - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714, is the distributor of this product. Rev Australia Pty Ltd ACN 117 378 953 AFSL 401610 manages the St.George Global Currency Card product for Cuscal Limited ACN 087 822 455 AFSL 244116, an authorised deposit-taking institution and a member of Visa International. Cuscal Limited is the issuer of the product but does not take deposits from you. St.George is not responsible for and does not guarantee this product or card or your ability to access any prepaid value or the use of this product or card.
We support Apple iPhone iOS 6 and above and Android™ 2.3 and above. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
BPAY is ® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.