St.George Mobile Banking gives you the convenience and flexibility to manage your banking on the go.
iPhone 5s and iPhone 6:
Fingerprint logon - Extended simplified logon capability to include Fingerprint, available for any iPhone device with Touch ID.
Fingerprint logon has the same high level security as all authentication methods for Internet and Mobile Banking.
You will need to register your fingerprint on the mobile device, and set it up before accessing Mobile Banking using fingerprint logon.
Find out more
Watch the video to see how the St.George Mobile Banking App helps you manage your money anytime, anywhere.
Features and benefits
- Set up simplified login for fast access – use your existing 4, 5 or 6 digit Security Number, your Internet Password only or continue to use all 3 credentials (CAN/Card Number, Security Number & Password).
- Check your account information, balances and transaction history
- Make transfers between your own accounts or Pay Anyone
- Pay to Mobile - Ideal way to pay someone when you know their mobile phone number but not their account details – Collect payment now
- Pay bills with BPAY® or add new payees and billers
- Schedule and manage recurring payments up to 24 months in advance
- Open a savings, transactions account or apply for Personal Loan or credit card
- View eStatements and opt out of paper statements
- Locate your nearest St.George ATM or branch
- MoneyMeter – view account balance at a glance without the need to log on to Mobile Banking
- Manage your credit card – activate your card, view your pending credit card purchases, pay off your balance, report your card lost or stolen and dispute credit card transactions
- Travelling overseas? – tell us your plans before you travel to protect your accounts while you’re away
- Secure Code sends a unique code to your mobile phone or nominated landline telephone to authenticate certain types of Mobile Banking transactions
- Increase Payee Limit from $5,000 to $100,000
How to register
If you're already registered for Internet Banking simply visit www.stgeorge.com.au from your mobile device and select the 'Mobile Banking' logon link.
Otherwise register for Internet, Mobile and Tablet Banking easily via the Mobile and Tablet Banking apps. Tap on “Activate Mobile Banking” and follow the prompts.
Mobile Banking* is available to everyone who's registered for Internet Banking. You don't need any additional registration.
Information prepared in these screens does not take into account of your financial needs or individual circumstances. Before your first use of Mobile Banking, you should read the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs. Conditions of use apply.
Internet connection is required to access St.George Mobile Banking app. Normal data charges apply.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
BPAY® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
* Subject to systems availability.