A personal loan with a lower interest rate, because we use your car as security1
- Fixed interest rates from p.a. (comparison rates from p.a.2) for the life of your loan
- Flexible repayment options.
A personal loan that lets you make extra repayments.
- Fixed interest rates from p.a.3 (comparison rates from p.a.4) for the life of your loan
- Convenient redraw facility with our variable interest rate option5
Tools, calculators and FAQs
Have you considered
To make sure you and your car stay on the road, St.George provides Motor Vehicle Insurance. Simply choose the cover that suits your needs.
St.George Personal Credit Protect offers cover for you if something unexpected happens, meaning your loan repayments can still be taken care of.
Find a lease solution if your employer offers salary packaging or if you use your car for business purposes.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions:
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 33 30.
1. To qualify for a lower interest rate, any motor vehicle offered as security must not be more than 12 years old upon loan expiry. The vehicle used as security must be registered under the applicant’s name. If the vehicle is registered in joint names, loan application must also be made in joint names.
2. The comparison rate is based on a secured personal loan of $30,000 for a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
3. For new loans approved on or after 8 April 2011.
4. The comparison rate is based on an Unsecured Personal Loan of $10,000 for a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
5. Redraw requests are subject to approval. Minimum redraw amount $500 and a redraw fee applies for each approved request. Other fees and charges may be payable..