How to report a lost or stolen card
Please report a lost or stolen card immediately so that we can stop all transactions on your account immediately.
To report, call us on:
- Within Australia 1800 028 208
- Overseas +61 2 9553 5883
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can also report the loss or stolen card at any St.George branch during business hours.
To report a lost or stolen card via Internet Banking please follow these steps:
- Logon to Internet Banking
- From the ‘Account Servicing’ menu select ‘Report a Lost or Stolen Card’ and complete the online form
- Once your request has been confirmed your card will be blocked and may no longer be used for any transactions
- You can also request to receive a replacement card within Australia* for eligible cards.
- Simple and easy and only takes a few minutes
- No waiting time – your information is automatically updated and the card stopped
- No additional paperwork or signature required - just fill in the online form
- Your card is immediately hot-listed so no further transactions can be made
- We will email you confirmation that your request has been received and actioned
- With internet access, you can report a lost or stolen card from anywhere in the world, anytime
- A replacement card can be sent to you within 3-5 business days of lodgement if requested (if lost or stolen within Australia)
If you require an urgent replacement card or a replacement card delivered overseas, please select the 'No' option when completing the form in internet banking and contact us on 13 33 30 (+61 2 9553 5883, if overseas). Additional charges may apply for urgent or overseas delivery.
*Card replacement fee of $15 applies for each card replaced within Australia.