Committed to helping customers.
Helping people dream big since 1937
St.George has been supporting our customers through life’s biggest moments since we were first established in 1937. A lot has changed since those pre-war days helping battlers in Southern Sydney achieve their dreams – we’ve grown and joined an even bigger family in the Westpac group, but what hasn’t changed is our commitment to delighting our customers.
People helping People
Our credo is ‘people helping people’ and we hold this at the heart of everything we do. Helping our customers means supporting them in their dreams whether big or small. We make sure to get it right for everyone, every time, and are proud to earn our customers trust.
Supported by leading technology, learning, flexible products and incredible teams, we put customers at the centre of everything we do. Did you know, St.George was the first bank to launch SMS Alerts in 2004. That’s just one example of an innovation driven by our unwavering passion for service.
To help us make our vision a reality, we're guided by our five core values of:
- Integrity - we earn trust by demonstrating the highest standards of honesty and ethical behaviour
- Service - we are here to help and delight our customers
- One Team - we collaborate to deliver the best outcomes for our customers and the company overall
- Courage - we challenge the status quo and find a way to make things better
- Achievement - we strive for excellence and deliver results.
The Service Revolution that’ll change the game
We've made a commitment to put our customers first in everything we do; we're calling it the Service Revolution. This means creating fundamentally superior customer experiences for each customer, every time. We promise that when you meet with someone from Westpac Group, you'll be touched by their genuine dedication to helping our customers prosper and grow.