Let us know so we can monitor the security of your accounts
The Global Currency Card1 is a re-loadable prepaid Visa card that lets you spend overseas and online.
- No ATM withdrawal fee at over 50,000 ATMs via Global ATM Alliance partners2
- Save the Foreign Transaction Fee when using a Supported Currency3
- Know your exchange rate is locked in when you buy
Order a card today and transfer $2000 AUD into any foreign wallet by 25 June 2017 for a chance to be one of 200 customers to win $200 AUD loaded onto your card5.
Relax and enjoy your trip with St.George Travel Insurance
- Cover for overseas emergency medical assistance and hospital expenses outside Australia
- Cover in case your travel is delayed, cancelled or rescheduled
- Worldwide emergency assistance, 24/7.
Pick up some cash before you go so you can hit the ground running.
- Pre-order and pay for your foreign cash online4
- Collect from your selected St.George branch
- Know your exchange rate is locked in when you buy
- St.George Global Currency Card PDS
- St.George Global Currency Card Brochure
- St.George Global Currency Card Competition Terms & Conditions
Information is current as at 27 June 2016.
1. Global Currency Card: You should read the St.George Global Currency Card Product Disclosure Statement before making a decision and consider whether this product is appropriate for you. This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider its appropriateness having regard to these factors before deciding to acquire this product. You must be 16 years or older and have an Australian residential address to be eligible for this product. St.George Bank - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 ("St.George"), is the distributor of this product. Rev Australia Pty Ltd ACN 117 378 953 AFSL 401610 manages the St.George Global Currency Card product for Cuscal Limited ACN 087 822 455 AFSL 244116, an authorised deposit-taking institution and a member of Visa International. Cuscal Limited is the issuer of the product but does not take deposits from you. St.George is not responsible for and does not guarantee this product or card or your ability to access any prepaid value or the use of this product or card. Amounts held on a Global Currency Card do not represent a deposit with, or any other liability of St.George.
2. Global ATM Alliance: No ATM withdrawal fee at over 3,000 St.George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA or Westpac ATMs in Australia and over 50,000 ATMs globally via Global ATM Alliance partners. Other fees and charges may be payable.
3. Foreign Transaction Fee: A 3% St.George Foreign Transaction Fee applies to overseas Debit or Credit Card withdrawals. A 2% cash advance fee applies to Credit Card withdrawals where the "Credit" option is selected.
4. Foreign Cash: Fees and Charges apply. Consider the Travelex Online Ordering Terms and Conditions before making a decision. St.George Bank - a division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 acts as a distributor for the Foreign Currency Notes Service, which is provided by Travelex Limited ABN 36 004 179 953 AFSL 222444. St.George is not responsible for and does not guarantee this service. Amounts paid for foreign currency notes do not represent a deposit with, or any other liability of St.George, or any company in the Westpac Group.
5. Global Currency Card promotion: opens 12am AEST on 15.5.17 and closes 11:59pm AEST on 25.06.17. Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 16 years or older. Westpac Group employees are eligible to participate in this promotion. To enter: 1. Submit an application for a St.George Global Currency Card (“St.George GCC”) either via Internet Banking or Mobile Banking and load $2000 AUD or more to a foreign wallet on the St.George GCC or 2. For existing St.George GCC holders: Load any currency to the foreign wallet of your St.George GCC to the value of $2000 AUD or more. The Entrant’s St.George GCC must be current as at the date of the draw to be an eligible Entrant. Limit of one entry per St.George GCC account. There are 200 Prizes. Each Prize consists of $200 AUD cashback to the Australian dollar wallet on the St.George GCC. St.Georgee GCC must be active to enable the deposit of the Prize. Prize draw will take place 10am on 07.07.17 at MDSA, Ground Floor, 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089. Winners notified in writing on 12.07.17. Read full terms and conditions. Promoter is St.George Bank – a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141. PERMITS: NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/13699, ACT Permit No. TP17/00814 and SA Licence No. T17/753
St.George - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) can arrange the following insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance. Travel Insurance, which is issued by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance), as agent for Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, to see if the insurance is right for you.