Home loan calculators
Use our calculators to help you find ways to own your home.
Calculate how much you can borrow
Calculate home loan repayments
Estimate stamp duty and other fees
Advantage Package1 could offer you discounts for the life of your loan
Receive a discount on your eligible home loan interest rate and nil transaction fees on your linked Complete Freedom account (Annual fee of $3952 applies)
Advantage Package also offers access to discounts available when you take up selected credit cards, insurance and wealth products
Start your journey online
Learn how much you could borrow, without knowing the loan type
Receive indicative approval in under 10 minutes
A home loan expert will call to talk you through your options
Talk to us
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply. Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions:
- Residential Loan Agreement - General Terms and Conditions
- Loan Accounts - Charges for specific services and accounts
- Portfolio Loan Agreement - General Terms and Conditions
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 33 30.
* Credit criteria fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions are available on request. This offer is available for applications received from 1 July 2013 for a limited time only on applications received under the Advantage Package. Offer is not available for loan refinances of existing St.George, BankSA, and Bank of Melbourne home loans.
1. Discounts on products apply at time of application when you tell us you’re an Advantage Package customer.
2. Advantage Package Conditions of Use and Terms and Conditions apply and are available at www.stgeorge.com.au. Annual fee, currently $395, applies.
3. A discount of 0.20% p.a. will apply only if the interest in advance amount is deducted from a Bank of Melbourne transaction account.
The Bank will apply the fixed rate that is available at the loan settlement date or the date the fixed rate period commences, unless the customer locks a fixed rate in on the loan using our Rate Lock feature. The Rate Lock fee is 0.15%p.a. of the loan amount or $500, whichever is higher, capped at $1000 for loans up to $2mil. For loans above $2mil, the Rate Lock fee is 0.15%p.a. of the loan amount. After fixed period, rate reverts to applicable Standard Variable Rate. Excludes internal switches and portfolio Loans.