Investments & Super
You’ve spent a career establishing yourself. You want your investments to work as hard as you have. We can help make sure your wealth is working for you.
Trade through the bank you trust
- Value for money - open a directshares account before 31 March 2016 and we'll give you your first 10 trades free to get you going with a head start
- Investment tools - extensive range of investment tools, including independent research and timely stock tips
- Help and guidance - free, detailed 'how to trade' guidance on our Investor website.
St.George has partnered with BT to help you sort out your super.
- Super made super easy - manage your super together with your Internet Banking
- Low fees - no commissions, withdrawal or contribution fees
- Flexible investment options - easy to choose an investment option that suits you and your lifestyle
- Pre-approved life insurance cover with no forms or medicals to complete~
Enjoy the certainty of knowing your investment return.
- Earn a competitive interest rate with no setup or monthly fees
- Flexible maturity options from 1 month to 5 years
- Interest calculated daily and can be paid at maturity, annually, half-yearly or monthly
- Access and manage your funds via Online and Mobile Banking.
BT Funds Management Limited ABN 63 002 916 458, AFSL No. 233724, RSE No. L0001090 is the trustee of BT Super for Life which is a part of Retirement Wrap ABN 39 827 542 991, RSE No. R1001327 and is the issuer of interests in BT Super for Life. You can download a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), or obtain a copy by calling 1300 653 553 or visit any St.George branch. You should obtain and consider the PDS before deciding whether to acquire, continue to hold or dispose of interests in BT Super for Life.
An investment in BT Super for Life is not an investment in, deposit with or any other liability of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 or St.George (which is a divisions of Westpac), or any other company in the Westpac Group. It is subject to investment risk, including possible delays in repayment of withdrawal proceeds and loss of income and principal invested. Neither Westpac nor any other company in the Westpac Group has issued, stands behind or otherwise guarantees the capital value or investment performance of BT Super for Life.
St.George Financial Planning are representatives of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, AFSL 233714.
The © directshares service is provided by ETRADE Australia Securities Limited ("E*TRADE Australia") ABN 93 078 174 973 AFSL No. 238277, a Participant of the ASX Group, at the request of St.George Bank - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 ("St.George Bank"). Execution, settlement and clearing is through E*TRADE Australia. St.George Bank does not represent E*TRADE Australia. Similarly E*TRADE Australia does not represent St.George Bank. Investment advice is not provided to online directshares clients. © 2003 E*TRADE Financial Corporation and E*TRADE Australia. All rights reserved.
* Offer applies to new directshares customers who open a directshares account via the 'Apply now' button on this page between 30 June 2015 to 31 March 2016.
# 1950/1970 Lifestage funds: SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey, June 2013, p8. 1960's Lifestage fund: Chant West Media Release 22 July 2013.
More on Life Insurance
~ An exclusion applies for any claim related to a pre-existing medical condition you have when you open your BT Super for Life account.
More on Term Deposits
Special rates will apply for a single term. Standard Term Deposit rates may apply for any subsequent term. Special rates are not available for corporate, institutional or government customers.
- Term Accounts Term Deposits Terms and Conditions and General Information
- Important Information Document
- Term Deposits interest rates for NSW, ACT, NT, SA & TAS.
- Term Deposits interest rates for VIC.
- Term Deposits interest rates for QLD & WA.
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 33 30.