- Earn a competitive interest rate
- No setup or monthly fees
- Flexible interest payment options
- Suitable for DIY / Self Managed Super Funds
What you get
Earn a competitive interest rate
Earn % p.a. for 12 months on balances between $1,000 and $5,000,000 with interest paid at maturity1
Flexible maturity options
1 month to 5 years
Access and manage your funds
via Online and Mobile Banking
Select 'Renew now' from the 'My Accounts' page
(Please note, the renew now link will only be available when your Term Deposit is in its grace period)
Finally, choose the renewal options you would like, and confirm your details
Ready to start?
Term Deposit FAQs
How to apply for a term deposit
Other products you may like
Information is current as at 05/11/2014.
1. Early withdrawal may reduce returns. If you wish to withdraw funds prior to maturity, you must provide a minimum 31 days’ notice from 01/01/2015 (except in cases of hardship). Interest rate adjustments will normally apply where funds are withdrawn prior to maturity. See our Terms and Conditions and Important Information Document for more details.
If the rate applying to your term deposit is a special or standard rate and your term deposit rolls over automatically, it may be automatically re-invested at a lower rate than the initial rate (including any initial special rate).
More on Term Deposits
St.George Term Deposits are covered by the Australian Government Deposit Guarantee, capped at $250,000 per Westpac account holder.
- Term Deposits Terms and Conditions and General Information
- Online banking Terms and Conditions
- Important Information Document
- Term Deposits interest rates for NSW, ACT, NT, SA & TAS
- Term Deposits interest rates for VIC
- Term Deposits interest rates for QLD & WA
Rates exclude corporate, institutional and government customers. Minimum balance of $1,000, maximum balance of $5,000,000.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions and important information document.
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it’s right for you.
BPAY® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 89 079 137 518