An easy access everyday bank account
- $0 monthly account service fee if you deposit $2,000 per month by the last business day of the month 1(otherwise $5 per month)
- Free SMS and email alerts to manage your banking
- Cardless cash - take cash out without your card2
Forget the monthly service fee and still enjoy the benefits.
Need some help?
Conditions and fees apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions:
- Transaction, Savings & Investment Accounts - Banking Services Terms and Conditions and General Information
- Transaction, Savings & Investment Accounts - Fees & Charges and How to Minimise Them
- Interest rates for NSW, ACT, SA & NT
- Interest rates for VIC, QLD, WA & TAS
- Before using Internet or Phone Banking, please read the Terms and Conditions and before using Mobile or Tablet Banking, please read our Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions.
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 33 30.
1. The monthly account service fee of $5 will apply, if by the last business day of the month, you do not deposit a minimum of $2,000.
2. Cardless Cash is available on eligible transaction accounts with a linked card. Cardless Cash limit of 3 cardless transactions per day, subject to daily withdrawal limit of $500 and weekly withdrawal limit of $1,000. All Cardless Cash limits apply across St.George, BankSA and Bank of Melbourne accounts and Mobile Banking apps. Only available at St.George, BankSA and Bank of Melbourne ATMs in Australia.
3. Other fees and charges may apply.
4. Retirement Access Plus Account has no monthly account service fees but other fees and charges apply if the minimum monthly account balance is less than $20,000.
5. The monthly account service fee of $6 will apply if your organisation is a government organisation, and your minimum monthly balance is under $10,000.
6. Customers must be 14 or older and have an Australian residential address to be eligible for a Visa Debit Card. If you're not eligible, you may be offered a FreedomCard to access your account.