Everyday transaction accounts for day-to-day banking
- Designed for retirees and pensioners with $0 monthly account service fee
- Competitive interest rate
- Designed for Concession Card holders with $0 monthly account service fee
- Free unlimited everyday banking transactions
Conditions and fees apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions:
- Transaction, Savings + Investment Accounts Banking Services Terms and Conditions + General Information
- Transaction, Savings & Investment Accounts - Fees & Charges and How to Minimise Them
- Interest rates for NSW, ACT, SA & NT
- Interest rates for VIC, QLD, WA & TAS
- Before using Internet or Phone Banking, please read the Terms and Conditions and before using Mobile or Tablet Banking, please read our Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions.
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 33 30.
1. To be eligible for a Visa Debit Card, you must have an Australian residential address and be over 14 years of age.
2. Daily withdrawal limits apply.
3. A flat monthly service fee of $5 will apply to your SENSE Everyday account if you do not deposit at least $2000 before the last business day of the month. There is no monthly fee for your SENSE Savings account.
4. The account service fee of $3 will apply, if by the last business day of the month, you do not deposit a minimum of $1,000. Daily transaction limits apply.