Personal loans for your holiday, renovations, wedding or debt consolidation.
- Borrow between $3,000 and $40,000
- Fixed interest rates from % p.a for the life of the loan (comparison rates from % p.a3) - 1 to 5 year term
- Variable interest rate, lets you make extra monthly repayments without a fee - loan term of up to 7 years, plus redraw facility available.
Personal loans with a lower interest rate when your car is accepted as security.1
- Borrow between $3,000 and $80,000
- Fixed interest rate from % p.a. for the life of the loan (comparison rates from % p.a.2) - 1 to 5 year term.
- Variable interest rate, lets you make extra monthly repayments without a fee - loan term of up to 7 years.
For situations where payments need to be made over time – like weddings or renovations. Access funds whenever you need without reapplying, up to an approved limit. Only pay interest on your outstanding balance.
Variable interest rate of % p.a.
More about personal loans
Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions:
- Secured and Unsecured Personal Loans
- Personal Loan Fees and Charges
- Get Set Loan
- Unsecured Personal Overdraft
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 33 30.
1. To qualify for a lower interest rate, any motor vehicle offered as security must not be more than 12 years old upon loan expiry. The vehicle used as security must be registered under the applicant’s name. If the vehicle is registered in joint names, loan application must also be made in joint names.
2. This comparison rate is based on a secured loan of $30,000 over the term of 5 years. WARNING: The comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
3. The comparison rate is based on an Unsecured Personal Loan of $30,000 for a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.