Personal Loan Tools & Calculators
Personal Loan Repayment Calculator
Use this for estimating your repayments with our Unsecured Personal Loan.
Select the personal loan that's right for you
Why choose a St.George personal loan?
The choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments over a 1-7 year loan term.
We're ready when you are. Apply online for a 60-second response.
Your best rate from us
Know you're getting the best rate for you, with our personalised pricing.**
I want to use a personal Loan for
Stop juggling debts and combine your repayments into a single loan.
Our personal loans can help turn your house into a home.
Plan your trip with our personal loans to avoid being stranded in Santorini or helpless in Hong Kong.
Use our personal loans to help you plan the wedding you both dreamed of.
You can drive away in a new or used car with our personal loans.
Welcome aboard the simple way to finance your boat or jet ski.
Personal loan rates and fees
Tools & support
Any advice on this website is general in nature and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please read the product disclaimer and documents and consider your individual circumstances before applying for a St.George Personal Loan. Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Information correct as of 15 December 2023. Interest rates are subject to change.
Our standard variable rate for unsecured variable rate loans is 12.99% p.a. (comparison rate 14.06% p.a.). The rate for some customers is based on personalised pricing. The final rate you’re offered may be lower or higher than 12.99% p.a. (comparison rate 14.06% p.a.), depending on your personal financial circumstances.
^Comparison rates: Comparison rates help you understand the true cost of a loan. All comparison rate examples shown are for a personal loan amount of $30,000 and a term of 5 years. WARNING: Comparison rates apply only to the example or examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different loan amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as loan discharge fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
Unsecured Personal Loan repayment terms range from 1 to 7 years. Interest rate ranges and representative examples are based on an unsecured loan of $30,000 borrowed for 5 years:
- The minimum interest rate for an unsecured fixed & variable rate loan is 6.89% p.a. (Comparison rate 7.81% p.a.) with the estimated total amount payable including fees is $36,327.
- The maximum interest rate for an unsecured fixed & variable rate loan is 19.99% p.a. (Comparison rate 20.83% p.a.) with the estimated total amount payable including fees is $48,517.
Secured Personal Loan repayment terms range from 1 to 7 years. Interest rate ranges and representative examples are based on a secured loan of $30,000 borrowed for 5 years:
- The minimum interest rate for a secured fixed rate loan is 6.49% p.a. (Comparison rate 7.61% p.a.) with the estimated total amount payable including fees is $36,160.
- The maximum interest rate for a secured fixed rate loan is 12.99% p.a. (Comparison rate 14.06% p.a.) with the estimated total amount payable including fees is $41,932.
1A Redraw facility is available on variable interest rate loans only. Redraw requests are subject to approval. Minimum redraw amount is $500 and a $0 redraw fee applies to each approved request. Other fees and charges may apply.
##The lending establishment fee will be added to your loan amount. Please read full terms and conditions & fees and charges before making a decision to apply for a St.George Personal Loan.
>>Repayment amount examples: help you understand the estimated weekly cost of a personal loan. All repayment amount examples are shown for a loan term of 7 years with a weekly repayment schedule using the average customer loan amount over the last 12 months. Information as of 27 November 2023
- For a fixed rate Unsecured Personal Loan based on a borrowing amount of $15,000 and term of 7 years with a median interest rate of 15.49% p.a. (comparison rate of 16.35% p.a.), the weekly repayment amount including fees is $77.
- For a variable rate Unsecured Personal Loan based on a borrowing amount of $15,000 and term of 7 years with a median interest rate of 15.49% p.a. (comparison rate of 16.35% p.a.), the weekly repayment amount including fees is $77.
- For a Car Loan based on a borrowing amount of $30,000 and a term of 7 years with an interest rate of 9.99% p.a. (comparison rate 11.08% p.a.), the weekly repayment amount including fees is $129.
*Access to funds within 60 minutes: Available for existing customers who apply for an Unsecured Personal Loan, as a single applicant online. Loan funds will be disbursed into an existing St.George account 60 minutes from final approval.
^^To qualify for a Secured Personal Loan, applicant must meet all credit criteria and the car offered as security must meet all criteria - either new or if used, cannot be older than 7 years at time of application, registered under the applicant's name once purchased, has been made locally or imported by the manufacturer, has never been written off (even if it was repaired), has a paid, fully comprehensive insurance policy with St.George noted as the financier and is for personal use only. The loan amount may exceed the vehicle’s market value, as defined by St.George, to cover the purchase price of the vehicle and other expenses.
**Personalised rates: The rate for some customers is based on personalised pricing. Instead of a one-size-fits-all approach, personalised pricing allows us to offer more people personal loans at a better rate, based on an assessment of credit history as well as the information provided in the application.
Unless otherwise specified, the products and services described on this website are available only in Australia from St.George - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.