Featured savings account
Featured transaction account
An easy access everyday bank account
- $0 monthly service fee if you deposit $2,000 per month (otherwise $5 per month)2
- Free SMS and email alerts to manage your banking
- Option to link to home loan as an offset account
Conditions and fees apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions.
- Transaction, Savings & Investment Accounts - Banking Services Terms and Conditions and General Information
- Transaction, Savings & Investment Accounts - Fees & Charges and How to Minimise Them
- Interest rates for NSW, ACT, SA & NT
- Interest rates for VIC, QLD, WA & TAS.
- Fixed Term Accounts Term Deposits Terms and Conditions and General Information
- Important Information Document
- Fixed Term Deposits interest rates for NSW, ACT, NT, SA & TAS.
- Fixed Term Deposits interest rates for VIC.
- Fixed Term Deposits interest rates for QLD & WA.
- Before using Internet or Phone Banking, please read the Terms and Conditions and before using Mobile or Tablet Banking, please read our Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions.
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 33 30.
- If you open a Maxi Saver account and you have not held an Maxi Saver Account before and you are a personal customer, you'll earn an Introductory Fixed Bonus Rate of % p.a. on top of the standard variable interest rates (standard base rate and bonus rate when the bonus rate criteria is met) during the Introductory Rate Period. The Introductory Rate Period is the first 3 months from the date your account is opened.
- The monthly service fee of $5 will apply, if by the last business day of the month, you do not deposit a minimum of $2,000.