Make a fast and secure one-off transfer in over 15 currencies.
- Log in to Business Banking Online
- $10 to make an international payment in foreign currency^
- $20 to make an international payment in Australian Dollars^
- $15 to receive an international payment^
Foreign Currency Accounts
An account for making and receiving payments in a foreign currency.
- $0 account keeping fee
- $10.50 conversion fee per transaction to and from a St.George (AUD) account held in the same name
- 10 currencies available, including USD, GBP and EUR
Foreign exchange solutions
Our team helps protect businesses, large and small, from foreign currency fluctuations.
- A dedicated team of FX specialists that can help your business whether large, small or somewhere in-between
- Includes spot exchange transactions, forward exchange contracts and options
- Tailored foreign currency strategies to help reduce risk and optimise returns for your business
^ Overseas banks may charge a fee to handle or receive the international payment.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before deciding to acquire or hold a product, please read the Terms and Conditionsand/or Product Disclosure Statements:
- Business Accounts and Payment Services Terms and Conditions and General Information
- Business Accounts and Payment Services Fees and Charges and how to minimise them
- Business Accounts Interest rates at a glance
- Corporate and Business Accounts and Payment Services Terms and Conditions and General Information
- Corporate and Business Accounts and Payment Services Fees and Charges and how to minimise them
- Corporate and Business Accounts Interest rates at a glance
- Business Banking Online and Payment Services Terms and Conditions
- Business Banking Online Fees and charges
Consider if the product is appropriate for you. The Terms and Conditions and/or Product Disclosure Statements are important and we encourage you to review, save and print them. You can request a paper copy at a branch.