Open an everyday banking account online in 3 minutes.
Complete Freedom comes with the following services and features:
- Visa Debit card1 (Terms and conditions)
- Internet and Mobile Banking (Terms and conditions)
- $0 monthly account service fee when you deposit at least $2,000 by the last business day of every month (otherwise $5)
- No ATM withdrawal fee at over 3,000 St.George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA & Westpac ATMs around Australia
What you get
Find out more
Fees and charges
Complete Freedom Account fees
Monthly account service fee (waived if you deposit a minimum of $2,000 by the last business day every month or if you have your St.George home loan repayments automatically deducted from your Complete Freedom Account)
Transaction fees for everyday banking
Internet Banking transactions
Phone Banking transactions
Visa Debit transactions
St.George / Bank of Melbourne / BankSA & Westpac ATMs (in Australia)
Other transaction fees (Free monthly withdrawal allowances do not apply to these fees)
Overseas Cash Withdrawal (including overseas ATM withdrawal)
St.George / Bank of Melbourne / BankSA ATM Mini transaction history request
$2.00 per month
Foreign Currency Conversion
# The Periodical payment fee is payable for a transfer of funds that we make on a regular basis at your request from your Account to another specific account. The fee is charged at the time the transaction occurs.
Periodical payments to another account held with St.George, Bank of Melbourne & BankSA are free.
How to apply?
Fees and charges apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions and decide whether the product is appropriate for you.
- Transaction, Savings + Investment Accounts Banking Services Terms and Conditions + General Information
- Transaction, Savings & Investment Accounts - Fees & Charges and How to Minimise Them
- Interest rates for NSW, ACT, SA & NT
- Interest rates for VIC, QLD, WA & TAS
- Before using Internet or Phone Banking, please read the Terms and Conditions and before using Mobile or Tablet Banking, please read our Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions.
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 33 30.
1. To be eligible for a Visa Debit Card, you must have an Australian residential address and be over 14 years of age.