Complete Freedom Student
Complete Freedom Student account comes with the following services and features:
- Visa Debit card1
- Internet and Mobile Banking
- $0 monthly account service fee for under 18s and full-time tertiary students, including apprentices
- No ATM withdrawal fee at over 3,000 St.George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA & Westpac ATMs around Australia
What you get
Find out more
How to apply
Fees and charges apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions and decide whether the product is appropriate for you.
- Transaction, Savings & Investment Accounts - Banking Services Terms and Conditions and General Information
- Transaction, Savings & Investment Accounts - Fees & Charges and How to Minimise Them
- Interest rates for NSW, ACT, SA & NT
- Interest rates for VIC, QLD, WA & TAS
- Before using Internet or Phone Banking, please read the Terms and Conditions and before using Mobile or Tablet Banking, please read our Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions.
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 33 30.
BPAY® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd. ABN 69 079 137 518
^Offer available on the Complete Freedom and Complete Freedom Student account. Based on eligibility criteria, offer is only available to individuals over the age of 18 years. Available from the 1 October 2016 until 31 March 2017, however St.George reserves the right to withdraw the offer at anytime. Use your Complete Freedom or Complete Freedom Student Visa Debit card to pay for digital video gaming purchases on online platforms and St.George will reimburse you 10% on these purchases. Rebate limited to a maximum spend of $200 per month. Digital video game purchases refers to Visa Debit Card purchases made on PlayStation Store©, Xbox One©, Steam©, Battle Net©, EA Origin© and Riot Games©. St.George will reimburse the relevant amounts on a monthly basis within 10 business days from the last business day of each month, account must remain open to receive the rebate. For customers with multiple eligible accounts, or a joint account, the cashback will be capped to one customer.
1. To be eligible for a Visa Debit card you must have an Australian residential address and be over 14 years of age. If you're not eligible for a Visa Debit card, apply for a Freedom card to access your account.