Your iPhone is now your wallet
Make the most of a great way to pay
Where to pay
Use Apple Pay wherever you see one of these symbols.
Tap to pay in-store
In-app and online
Setting up Apple Pay
- Open Apple Wallet on your iPhone.
- Tap the plus sign (+) to get started.
- Tap St.George under the From Apps on your iPhone heading.
- Logon at the authentication screen.
- Select the cards you would like to add and follow the prompts.
Note: If you do not have the St.George mobile banking app installed on your device, this feature will not work. If you have multiple mobile banking apps, all apps will appear.
Using Apple Pay
Check for the ‘tap to pay’ symbol on the card reader, then activate your Apple wallet:
- With Face ID on your iPhone: Double-press the side button, glance at your screen, then hold your iPhone near the card reader.
- With Touch ID on your iPhone: Put your iPhone close to the card reader, holding your finger on Touch ID.
- On your Apple Watch: Double-press the side button and hold your Apple Watch up to the card reader.
St.George Credit Cards
St.George Gold Low Rate Visa
St.George Gold Advantage Visa
St.George Vertigo Platinum
St.George Vertigo Platinum Rainbow Visa
St.George Vertigo Classic Rainbow Visa
St.George Dragons Amplify
St.George Amplify Visa - GWS Giants
St.George Platinum Private Bank Visa
St.George Amplify Rewards
St.George Amplify Rewards – Qantas
St.George No Annual Fee Visa
St.George Start Low Stay Low Visa
St.George Amplify Platinum Visa
St.George Amplify Signature Visa
St.George Vertigo Classic
St.George QLD Reds Amplify
St.George Debit Cards
St.George Visa Debit
St.George Visa Gold Debit
St.George Get Set Visa
St.George Freedom card
Things you should know:
This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it.
To use your eligible St.George card with Apple Pay you must be registered for St.George Internet Banking and use an Australian mobile number for St.George Secure Code. Read the at stgeorge.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product is right for you.
*Read the before making a decision and consider if it is right for you. To use Apple Pay you will need an eligible card, and a compatible device with a supported operating system. See our Apple Pay FAQs for more information. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.