Standard Variable Rate Home Loan
Limited time offer:
- Save up to 0.90 % p.a. off our standard variable rate under the Advantage Package for loans of $750,000 or more*
- Get a competitive variable interest rate without being locked in for a set term
- Full interest offset facility to help you save interest on your home loan
- Request to redraw funds from your extra payments, when you need it1.
A St.George home loan expert will contact you at your preferred time.
How to apply
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions:
- Residential Loan Agreement – General Terms and Conditions
- Loan Accounts – Charges for specific services and accounts
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch. The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 33 30.
## Excludes Investment loan applications where the principal property securing the loan will be used to derive rental income or where the loan application purpose is to invest in real estate or to construct or make property improvements to an investment property.
### Excludes loan applications for owner occupier purposes (where the owner owns the property in which they live or intend to live in). Includes Investment loan applications where the principal property securing the loan will be used to derive rental income or where the loan application purpose is to invest in real estate or to construct or make property improvements to an investment property. Refer to stgeorge.com.au/homeloans or call us for more information on current offers available.
1. Redraw and repayment pause requests are subject to our approval. Fees apply.
2. Other upfront fees and costs may apply.
3. Advantage Package annual fee of $395 applies, other fees may be payable. The fee savings apply for the duration of the package. Contact St.George to see if you are eligible to receive Advantage Package benefits.
4. The comparison rate is based on a loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
5. Lender’s Mortgage Insurance is generally payable on loans exceeding 80% of the value of your property.
6. St.George Deposit Protect Bonds are guaranteed by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 and are distributed by St.George – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation. Before applying for this product, you should consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) to see if it’s right for you.
*Credit criteria fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions are available on request. Advantage Package Conditions of Use apply and are available upon request. Advantage Package annual fee, currently $395, is payable from an eligible St.George transactional account.
Special interest rate discounts: In addition to the conditions set out above, the following interest rate discounts are only available in Advantage Package for Standard Variable Rate Loans and Portfolio Variable Rate Loans and for the following loan amounts: Loans between $150,000 and $249,999, 0.60% p.a. discount, for loans between $250,000 and $499,999, 0.80% p.a. discount. For loans greater than $500,000, 0.85% p.a. discount will be applied. Special rate discounts include the standard Advantage Package discount of 0.90% p.a. discount and do not apply to internal refinances and are not transferrable between loans. If you apply outside of the offer period, standard Advantage Package discounts will apply which are available at http://www.stgeorge.com.au/personal/home-loans/our-home-loans/popular/advantage-package.
There may be tax consequences arising from this promotion for our business customers and rental property investors. This is not taxation advice. Customers should seek independent taxation advice on any taxation matters.
St.George – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714. (03/12).