Travel money card
Order your card today
Existing customers only
Why get a Global Currency Card?
The St.George Global Currency Card is a simple, secure and convenient way to spend, whether overseas or online.
- No ATM withdrawal fee at over 50,000 ATMs via Global ATM Alliance partners1
- Avoid the 3% St.George foreign transaction fee when shopping or getting cash in a currency loaded on the card2
- Exchange rate in your favour? Lock it in when it suits you
Download our Apps
- St.George Global Currency Card PDS
- St.George Global Currency Card Brochure
- St.George Global Currency Card Competition Terms & Conditions
Information is current as at 15 June 2016. You should read the St.George Global Currency Card Product Disclosure Statement before making a decision and consider whether this product is appropriate for you. This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider its appropriateness having regard to these factors before deciding to acquire this product.
St.George Bank – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714, is the distributor of this product. Rev Australia Pty Ltd ACN 117 378 953 AFSL 401610 manages the Bank of Melbourne Global Currency Card product for Cuscal Limited ACN 087 822 455 AFSL 244116, an authorised deposit-taking institution and a member of Visa International. Cuscal Limited is the issuer of the product but does not take deposits from you. St.George is not responsible for and does not guarantee this product or card or your ability to access any prepaid value or the use of this product or card. Internet connection is needed to access the St.GeorgeGlobal Currency Card app. Normal mobile data charges apply. We support Apple iPhone iOS 6 and above and Android™ 2.3 and above. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
1. No ATM withdrawal fee at over 3,000 Bank of Melbourne, St.George, Westpac or BankSA ATMs in Australia and over 50,000 ATMs globally via Global ATM Alliance partners. Other fees and charges may be payable.
2. A 3% St.George Foreign Exchange Fee applies to overseas transactions in a currency other than a Supported Currency.
BPAY is ® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.