With a wide range of new features and a contemporary design, our mobile banking solution makes banking on-the-go convenient, simple and easy.
- Notifications - along with SMS and email alerts, you can now set up a variety of notifications to help stay in control of your money. For example, be notified as soon as your salary has been deposited, or when your balance is low and you are close to incurring overdrawn fees.
- Introducing 'Connect' - a faster way to call us without the need to answer security questions as you have already logged in1
- Quick Balance - we've added the ability to view your last 5 transactions
- BT Super for Life - open a new account, view your transaction details or email payroll to change your super account.
- Quick Balance - check your balance without logging in. You can view the available balance of up to two eligible accounts, and you can now tap on your balance to view your last 5 transactions (from the last 14 days).
- Login with just your Security Number
- Login using your fingerprint on iPhone 5s, 6 and 6 Plus (with iOS 8 and above)
- Cardless Cash – withdraw cash without your card from any St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATM in Australia2
- See your Global Currency Card balances and transfer funds instantly from eligible accounts.
- Make payments to BPay Billers, Payees and existing overseas payees
- Pay to Mobile – make a payment to a mobile phone number
- Quick Pay - set up to 5 favourite payments and make a simple one tap payment to your most favourite
- Overseas Transfers - send money overseas in your chosen currency to existing payees
- Schedule future and recurring payments up to 24 months in advance.
- Set up notifications, SMS alerts and email alerts to help you stay in control of your money
- Change your ATM and EFTPOS daily cash withdrawal limit3
- Activate your new credit or debit card
- Temporarily block your card for up to 14 days4
- Apply for a credit card, home loan or a personal loan or open a new account
- Tell us when you are going overseas so we can help protect your accounts while you are away
- Request a St.George Global Currency Card5
- View interest earned for the past 2 years
- Locate your nearest St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATM, branch or banker in Australia.
- Save on ATM withdrawal fees when overseas by using the Global ATM Alliance Locator to find one of the 50,000 Global Alliance ATMs6
- Order ahead from selected cafes with Hey You7.
How we protect you
St.George guarantees your Mobile and Tablet Banking security with St.George Secure. With years of experience in internet banking, we take pride in our excellent security record. And we continue to safeguard your financial and personal information with ongoing improvements to our systems and security measures.
How you can protect yourself
There are plenty of simple steps you can take to protect your information and your money.
Download our Apps
1. Standard call or data charges apply.
2. Available on eligible St.George personal transaction accounts with a linked debit or credit card. Get Cash limit of 3 withdrawals per day, subject to $500 daily withdrawal limit and $1,000 weekly withdrawal limit. Only available at St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA ATMs in Australia. All Cardless Cash limits apply across St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA accounts and Mobile Banking apps. Read the Cardless Cash terms and conditions at stgeorge.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you.
3. Daily limit can be changed to $0-$2000. Available on personal and business accounts with credit card and debit card access (except corporate accounts, Corporate and Business Vantage Credit Cards, Freedom Cards, Corporate Debit Cards, and Heritage Debit Cards).
4. Card Block will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for up to 14 days or until reactivated. The card will reactivate after 14 days if you do not cancel the card.
5. St.George Bank is the distributor of the St.George Bank Global Currency Card. Rêv Australia Pty Ltd ACN 117 378 953 AFSL 401610 manages the Global Currency Card product for Cuscal Limited ACN 087 822 455 AFSL 244116, an authorised deposit-taking institution. Cuscal Limited is the issuer of the product but does not take deposits from you. St.George is not responsible for and does not guarantee this product or card or your ability to access any prepaid value or the use of this product or card.
6. The $5 ATM withdrawal fee is waived if you withdraw cash using your debit card or credit card at a Global Alliance ATM. A 3% Foreign Transaction Fee applies to overseas debit or credit card withdrawals. A 2% cash advance fee applies to credit card withdrawals where the "Credit" option is selected. Other fees and charges may be payable. A list of Global Alliance members is available at https://www.stgeorge.com.au/personal/bank-accounts/transaction-accounts/global-atm-alliance Excludes American Express® cards.
7. The minimum required Mobile Banking app versions to access the $5 Hey You credit offer are: iOS v7.42 or Android v5.4. The minimum required Hey You app version is: iPhone v3.0.1 or Android v3.0.1. Visit stgeorge.com.au/heyyouterms for details.
Some features and functions including fingerprint login may not work on jailbroken or rooted devices.
Read the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you.
BT Funds Management Limited is the issuer of BT Super for Life, a part of Retirement Wrap ABN 39 827 542 991. Consider the Product Disclosure Statement, which can be obtained by calling 1300 653 553 or from bt.com.au, before deciding whether to invest. An investment in BT Super for Life is not an investment in, deposit with or any other liability of St.George, a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation, which does not stand behind or otherwise guarantee BT Super for Life.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. BPAY® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.