Imagine Silicon Valley right here in Kogarah.
If you're lucky enough to become a part of our GroupTech division, you’ll have access to all of the bells and whistles of our state-of-the-art office building in Kogarah, and get to work with teams across our various technology initiatives GroupTech aims to be a leader in financial services technology, not just nationally, but internationally as well.
Choose how and where you work
- We will explore how you can fit your job around your life no matter what your role is
- Ditch the suit and wear your jeans and a t-shirt
- Choose your preferred work area everyday based on the task at hand
- Collaboration is key so we have many spaces you can use to brainstorm, workshop ideas and collaborate.
Where work and life balance
- Onsite Wellness Centre and Gym with salary sacrificed memberships at a reasonable price
- State-of-the-art change room facilities including towel service, showers, body wash, hair straighteners, and lockers for storage available
- Onsite café and lounge area, outdoor BBQ deck and herb garden
- Rooftop running track and outdoor multi-sports court for use by all employees.
- Kogarah is set up with the latest in office and workplace technology including Wi-Fi enabled outdoor meeting spaces
- The Hive is one of our innovation creative spaces teams can utilise for idea generation and team building
- The Cave showcases the latest technology both internally and from our vendor partners
- Foster your career growth in The Learning Zone with regular training and development.
Getting to the office
- By train: Kogarah station is only a 2 min walk from the office
- By private bus: Get to and from work on a private Wi-Fi enabled Westpac bus service, routes include; Northern Beaches and North West (Hills District), for a small fee
- Car parking: onsite parking and local car parking stations are a stroll away from the office (parking rates apply)
- A free inter-office shuttle bus between Kogarah and the CBD operates hourly throughout the week.
To make it easy for you
- Onsite child care centre (fees apply and subject to availability), multi-faith room, first aid room, community centre and parents/carers room are all available for use anytime
- Our Lobby Concierge is the face of Westpac Group to employees and guests, and offer paid services to help make your life easier, such as organising your dry cleaning
- Onsite Westpac Bank and StGeorge Branch for employees
- Supermarkets, grocers, pharmacists, medical centre and an array of local food cafes and restaurants at the doorstep.