Freedom Business Account
Using personal accounts to manage your business? Make your life easier with a dedicated business account.
Apply for a new Freedom Business Account by 19 May 2017 and get your Monthly Account Keeping Fee waived for the first 12 months. Currently Saving you up to $120.
- Pay and get paid
- Make tax time easier
Freedom Business Account features
SMS and email alerts to keep track of your account activity
20 free over the counter deposits or withdrawals, 20 free cheque deposits or merchant envelopes monthly
Access to your funds anytime, anywhere - online, mobile, tablet, branch, ATM, cheque
Fees and interest
Monthly account keeping fee
* Monthly Account Keeping Fee waived for 12 months on new accounts opened before 19 May 2017. Standard fee applies after this time, currently $10 per month.
||First 20 free|
Excess branch transaction fee
Excess cheque withdrawal fee
(charged when monthly fee free allowance is exceeded)
What you need to apply
- Must be at least 18 years of age
* Open a new Business Freedom Account between 10 April to 19 May 2017 and have the Monthly Account Keeping Fee waived for the first 12 months. Other fees and charges, terms and conditions apply to the Freedom Business Account. The standard Monthly Account Keeping Fee applies after this time, currently $10.
Conditions and fees apply.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before deciding to acquire or hold a product, please read the Terms and Conditions
- Business Accounts and Payment Services Terms and Conditions and General Information
- Business Accounts and Payment Services Fees and Charges and how to minimise them
- Business Account Interest rates at a glance
- Business Visa Debit Card Terms and Conditions and General Information
Consider if the product is appropriate for you. The Terms and Conditions are important and we encourage you to review, save and print them. If you would like a paper copy ask at your local branch.
BPAY® registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
1 You can contact lawyers and accountants nominated by St.George for advice at no charge. A maximum of 3 contacts can be made in relation to any one issue. After the third contact you may choose to engage the legal or accounting adviser at your cost. These services are provided by third parties for which the Bank of Melbourne accepts no responsibility and are available via email only.
2 Electronic transactions are Internet and Phone Banking deposits, withdrawals and transfers, Direct Debits and Credits, St.George/BankSA/Bank of Melbourne/Westpac ATM withdrawals in Australia, St.George/BankSA/Bank of Melbourne ATM deposits and mini transaction history and EFTPOS withdrawals and Business Visa Debit Card transactions. Internet and Phone Banking and Business Banking Online are subject to systems availability, daily transaction limits apply.
3 SMS alerts cost 25 cents each and email alerts are free.