Small Business Loans
Looking to maximise your cash-flow?
We understand that when you’re a small business cash flow is always on your mind. With one of the longest business lending terms in the market, we can help you grow your business whilst optimising your repayments.
- Variable rate commercially secured loans now have a maximum term of 25 years (up from 15 years)
- Variable rate residentially secured loans now have a maximum term of 30 years (up from 25 years).
- Borrow from $20,000 and above
- Fixed or variable rate business loan
- Flexible repayment options
- Potential tax benefits*
What you get
Fees and interest
Are you eligible?
- Your business must be registered in Australia.
How to apply?
Finance offered by St.George Bank – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714. Eligibility criteria applies. Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Please speak to your business finance specialist to find out more.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions which are available on application. The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you.
* The taxation position described is a general statement and should only be used as a guide. It does not constitute tax advice and is based on current tax laws and their interpretation. Customers must seek their own independent tax advice in relation to their individual circumstances.