DIY Super accounts
A competitive interest online investment account for Self Managed Super Funds
- Access and manage your funds via Internet banking and Phone Banking through your eligible St.George working account 24/71
- Earn competitive interest on every dollar2.
- Make savings simple by setting up a regular transfer from your eligible working account using scheduled payments within Internet banking
- No minimum monthly balance or deposit required, making it easy for you to start saving.
- No monthly service fee.2
- Access your funds via Branch if required2
How to apply
Conditions and fees apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions.
- Transaction, Savings and Investment Accounts. Banking Services Terms and Conditions and General Information
- Transaction, Savings and Investment Accounts. Fees & Charges and How to Minimise Them
- Interest rates for NSW, ACT, SA & NT
- Interest rates for VIC, QLD, WA & TAS.
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 133 800.
1Subject to system availability.
2DIY Super Saver has no monthly account service fee but other fees and charges apply, including for branch access. To hold a DIY Super Saver account you must also hold an eligible St.George working account in the same account name(s) as your DIY Super Saver account. Fees may be payable on your working account.
3If you open a new DIY Super Saver account and you have not held a DIY Super Saver account before and you are a personal customer, you'll earn a fixed bonus rate on top of the standard variable DIY Super Saver rate. The standard variable DIY Super Saver rate may be changed at any time but the fixed bonus rate will not change while it applies during the Promotional Rate Period. The Promotional Rate Period is the first 4 months from the date your account is opened.